BY TRADER JOE'S

A good Ranch dressing is creamy, herbaceous, and tangy. Sriracha, in addition to being the hottest condiment in the country, figuratively speaking, is known for its chile pepper heat, tempered by just a bit of sweetness. Put them together and you have... see more...

Kelly F.
Mmmm! Trader Joe's Siracha Ranch Dressing is awesome! It's got a nice kick with that tasty smooth ranch taste. I put it on salad, vegetables, veggie burgers, pretty much anything... I have even dipped perogies in it! This dressing is such a great value, as are most items at Trader Joe's! If you like spicy, try Trader Joe's Siracha Ranch Dressing!
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
Great on deli sandwiches and served as a dip. Unique taste and full flavor. A little higher on the calories side I believe.
Jules S.
My brothers and I love mixing ranch and hot sauce so this is perfect. We usually only get our condiments from Trader Joe’s.
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
I like the spice it has it's really good with a salad. What do you eat it with? It's also good with chicken 😊🍗

back