Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsNut ButtersTrader Joe's
Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb

Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter (Crunchy and Unsalted)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb!
Howell, NJ
1,049 reviews
Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
TJ’s peanut butter is my absolute favorite!!! I love that it only has one ingredient, peanuts. It’s super, super flavorful and it has plenty of crunchy peanut bits in it. It’s easy to stir and, pro tip, leave it upside down in your pantry and you’ll never have to re-stir it! It’s super affordable at $1.99 per jar and it’s pretty much the only peanut butter I ever use!!!
Brooklyn, NY
Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb uploaded by Adriana L.
Love the flavor, it’s organic, I can use it making sandwiches, smoothies or just a spoon of Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb . I don’t know why, the peanut butter separates after a few days all the oil stays on the top and the hard peanut stays on the bottom of the jar, making it super hard to eat.
Fremont, CA
Trader joes always has great nutty butter options. Great spreadable and healthy product.
Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Crunchy and Unsalted, 1lb uploaded by Amanda Y.
That peanut butter from Trader Joe’s is amazing, 100% of peanut! no salt, no oils, no preserves! Healthy and tasty!
Meridian, ID
I appreciate that this is not sweet like all the other peanut butters at the store. Has a great flavor
Seattle, WA
I like this product: it’s a way better that a bunch of peanut butters on the market. I’m not quite sure if it contains added sugar and oil, but overall the quality seems to be good. I’d buy it again.
Providence, RI
this peanut butter is sooooo yummy, it doesn’t get super oily like other natural PB’s
Montreal , QC
Organic and absolutely delicious, what more could you want? We go through 2 of these every month, highly recommend!
Bothell , WA
This is my favorite peanut butter! Of course not as good as salted, but I try not to eat too much salt. My favorite part is that it doesn't get rock hard in the fridge like other natural peanut butters! It stays soft and spreadable!
I don't each much peanut butter in general but my husband eats a lot of peanut butter. This isn't his favorite since he has always been a huge Jiff fan but he will eat it. We like that it is organic and not as sweet as some other peanut butters. One thing that he isn't a fan of is the lack of salt. I do find that sprinkling a pinch of salt onto the peanut butter helps bring out the flavors but being to control and add salt to your liking without all the sugar from most peanut butters is nice.

Looking for your answer?