Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsNut ButtersTrader Joe's
Organic Peanut Butter Creamy Unsalted 16 Oz

Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Creamy Unsalted 16 Oz

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Creamy and Unsalted, 1 lb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Organic Peanut Butter Creamy Unsalted 16 Oz!
Maite L.
I am a big fan of products that don’t have salt, this way I can add the amount that I want and the salt that I like, Pink Himalayan!
Sara
Turnersville
I like my peanut butter unsalted and unsweetened! Very yummy and creamy! Would buy again.
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is an amazing peanut butter! I love all the varieties as each has a different purpose but nothing beats the creamy peanut butter for an all time classic PB&J!
Chanel L.
I love the Valencia organic peanut butter. The salted kind is preferable in my opinion but both are great! So creamy and flavorful.
Morgan B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great peanut butter! Love that it’s no stir and not so oily as other organic pbs. Great on toast
Jackie G.
Good all round peanut butter. Creamy organic rich. Very affordably prices, much cheaper than other brands that are not organic and contain a lot of sugar. Good taste overall, not disapointed at all. Satisfied. Good all round product and value.
Aly F.
I am absolutely addicted to this peanut butter. It is super creamy and very good simple ingredients. I use it in smoothies, baked goods, and even stir fry and curry sauces. I like that Trader Joes doesn't add sugars or additives so you feel good when eating it.
Hallie G.
Greenbrae, CA
So so good. I practically lived on this stuff in college. The organic is a little more creamy, a little less sticky, so I really love it.
Kaitlyn L.
New Orleans, LA
This is THE best peanut butter on the market. Only ingredient is peanuts. As it should be. It’s absolutely perfect!! I use it for so many things from breakfasts to desserts! 100% recommend.
Inner P.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Amazing value plus organic and flavorful. This is my favorite. Great price and product every time. Very healthy and repeat staple in my home. Vegan friendly! No palm oil.

Looking for your answer?