Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup

by Trader Joe's

#9 in Ketchup

Enjoy the delicious taste of Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup

Hey, does anyone know if this tastes similar to Heinz ketchup?
I love organic products but I notice some things taste different than the "normal" product. Does this taste any different/better than say like Heinz Ketchup for instance?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup!
Erika L.
This is an excellent product for the price. It is just as good as the name brands. It has a nice tomato flavor. It is not sour or overly sweet or vinegary
Tara F.
Sacramento, CA
The way that we go through ketchup in my house you would think that it is it’s own food group. I am so happy to be able to find a low sugar organic option that taste amazing for my little one. And it’s not expensive either!!
Ms.Makeup 2.
I really try to stick to organic when it comes to the groceries I bring into the house. Trader Joe’s has a great selection. Taste great not overly sweet and the price is really good.
Diana L.
Hammond, IN
I love Trader Joe’s and have never gotten anything there that I did not love. Their Organic Ketchup is so good. Full of flavor and organic !
Su Bin L.
This ketchup is SO GOOD. I'm not even a huge ketchup person, but I've been putting ketchup on foods I normally don't use ketchup on just to pair this. Compared to ketchup from fast food places, the Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup has a lighter and more tart flavor that becomes naturally sweet. I noticed after trying this that other ketchups like Kraft or Heinz are much sweeter. My family doesn't notice a difference though, haha.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My favorite tasting ketchup not to mention it is also organic. I will definitely buy this again!
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This does not taste like Heinz. I bought this product one day when I too short on time to stop at another store and I was disappointed with how different this ketchup is. It is much sweeter and not as tangy. It is also a lot runnier than a traditional ketchup. It is fine, but not the best Ketchup. It is definitely a healthier ketchup alternative.
Shannon W.
Weymouth, MA
Great ketchup with no added anything . Simple but the taste is pure . I always get this every time I go food shopping
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup uploaded by Daisy P.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I really like the flavor and the consistency of this ketchup.It’s affordable and has good ingredients.I buy it very often.I would recommend it.
Azucena C.
Súper rica salsa ketchup orgánica que hace más ricas tus comidas favoritas súper recomendable