BY TRADER JOE'S

Enjoy the delicious taste of Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup see more...

• I love organic products but I notice some things taste di...1 Answers
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m the type of person who has fries with their ketchup (hehe) and I always felt a bit of guilt by the amount of ketchup I used and all the chemicals it contained. Once again, Trader Joe’s comes to the rescue to provide me with a healthy alternative to something I love. The taste is sweet as smooth and I love it. I had ketchup at a burger joint recently and they had the regular high fructose corn syrup packed ketchup and I could not get past how much better my Trader Joe’s ketchup tasted! I could t even enjoy the fries!!! I packed them up and reheated them at home and poured out some of my ketchup and YUM!
Gina L.
This is my all time favorite ketchup! I love the robust flavor. It consists of organic ingredients. There is no added flavors or anything you can’t pronounce. It isn’t watery like most ketchup. It is so much more flavorful than other ketchup brands.
CLARA J.
Brooklyn, NY
This ketchup is reasonably priced, yet it tastes better than other leading store brands and best of all it’s all natural and does not contain that awful high fructose corn syrup. You will love it too!
ashley k.
cleveland
I have heard this ketchup is great and I love ketchup so I had to give it a try. Yes, this ketchup is awesome! You can pronounce all the ingredients on the bottle, it's organic, and has a very addictive flavor. This ketchup has more of a vinegar taste than other ketchups but it's not overpowering. It costs less than $3.
Adriana T.
California
This is a good alternative to regular ketchup and it's a lot easier than making your own. However, it tastes like bbq sauce. It's still really good though. Just don't expect it to taste like Heinz.
Tai H.
I like this product because it taste like pure tomatoes verses some other well known brands. It has the right amount of sweetness and tang to it. Its pretty thick but not exactly as thick as I would like it. I think thats where they lack out for this item. I think they should work on the consistency of it. Trader Joe's Organic Ketchup
rebeca c.
At first, I didn't love this ketchup. It definitely has a stronger sweetness than I was used to. I figured I would finish the bottle and not buy it again but it ended up growing on me! If you don't like the sweetness you can use it in a recipe to camouflage the flavor. Now I love it on everything!
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This ketchup tastes so good and without all the artificial ingredients that are in the big label products. You can actually taste the tomato taste! This is so cheap for organic and a perfect addition to a burger or some sweet potato fries. I love it!!!
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
My husband is from Pittsburgh, so he's a Heinz snob until I brought this home because I insisted on going organic. He loves it. He always tells me to buy it when I go to Trader Joe's. It's the cheapest organic one I've found too!
Ivy K.
My favorite ketchup! This ketchup is delicious, I always eat it with homemade sweet potato fries. The best part about it is that it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup in it but still tastes better than normal ketchup.
Cindy N.
I love organic products but I notice some things taste different than the "normal" product. Does this taste any different/better than say like Heinz Ketchup for instance?

Amazon