Trader Joe's Organic & Fair Trade Raw Honey (Pack of 2)

by Trader Joe's

16 oz jar (pack of 2) US Grade A Organic, Fair Trade Plastic Jar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Organic & Fair Trade Raw Honey (Pack of 2)!
Granada Hills, CA
Super obsessed with this raw and solid honey! So delicious and really worth the price! It was my first time buying honey in this form and decided to go with Trader Joe’s and so glad I did! Now I’ve tried other brands as well and they’re all really good! I don’t like the liquid form anymore, lol.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The only downfall of this honey is the price. But it’s honestly cheaper than other raw honey I have seen. I like to keep this on hand in the winter months. I’ll add it to warm tea or use it to help sore throats if we get sick. It has a slight flavor and texture difference because it’s raw honey so I don’t think it’s for everyone.
No Special Diet
Brooklyn,NY
I love honey and recently started buying raw honey only. This one is amazing - so delicious. I use it for smoothies, toasts, oatmeal, even when cooking. It is a little pricey but at least is real honey and you won't worry about extra ingredients and artificial flavors.
The jar lasts me for a month usually.
Great product!
The jar lasts me for a month usually.
Great product!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Trader Joe's Organic & Fair Trade Raw Honey (Pack of 2) uploaded by delina T.
I usually buy these one at a time but keep at least 2 on hand. Great flavor, love it in my teas. Decent price point, try it if you ever see it!!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Ellisville, MO
Very pure and helps moisturise my skin. I use this only for masks and my cuticles. Superior quality.
Organic, Low Carb