Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Organic Cold...
5 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It's going to give you some very strong effects, even if you just have a few sips. Beware though, if you get stressed throughout the day it will give you EXTREME anxiety. I literally had panic attacks all afternoon and ended up falling asleep at 5 am. It's insane. It's great if you need a lot of energy through or are very used to caffeine!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I was so excited to give this a try but unfortunately I was very disappointed. I find that this has a really odd sour note to it which is highly unpleasant and makes it taste like it's not fresh. It does give you that coffee kick though
5 / 5
I’m obsessed with this! A friend left some in my fridge and I haven’t been able to stop drinking it sense. A little bit goes a long way with it. I can drink like half a cup and few energized pretty much all day. It also taste really good.
5 / 5
This stuff will keep you awake for HOURS! All natural and won’t make you crash like crazy later! Can’t believe I came across this and there’s barely any reviews. If you have a Trader Joe’s by you, this is a must.
5 / 5
I buy this as a treat for my mornings. It’s absolutely delicious. Flavored to perfection, and not too sweet and not too bitter. The bottle is gorgeous, with yellow accents that pop. It’s packed with caffeine, and makes every morning better. I will definitely continue buying this coffee!