Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSaucesTrader Joe's
Organic Coconut Aminos Seasoning Sauce 85 oz Bottle Sauce - 2-Pack!

by Trader Joe's

Gluten-Free; Kosher (Pareve); USDA ORGANIC; 2-Pack! 8.5 Fluid Ounce Bottle; INGREDIENTS - ORGANIC COCONUT SAP, WATER, SEA SALT. CONTAINS COCONUT

What kind of health benefits does coconut aminos have?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Organic Coconut Aminos Seasoning Sauce 8.5 oz Bottle Sauce - 2-Pack!!
Kennadie J.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is a great substitute for soy sauce! Less sodium, a little sweeter and gets the job done
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Best coconut aminos. I love the ones from Trader Joe’s and you can’t beat the price. Other stores have different brands and they are double the amount. It’s a nice hint of sweetness and use it anything you would use a soy sauce or tamari.
Kristine I.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
One of my go to's when I go to TJs. I use it as a replacement to soy sauce. I add it to my chicken, rice and whatever else I decide to add it too.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Not bad! I prefer Bragg's liquid aminos, but this is a really nice alternative. It seasons tofu and seitan well without too much salt, and it gives a lovely umami flavor.
Euna K.
Chino hills, CA
I started using this when I was on antiinflammatory Paleo diet. it replaced the soy sauce that I use heavily in my kitchen that I primarily cook Asian foods in. my family never complained about the flavor or noticed the change whenever I used it in replacement. great substitute for soy sauce and it tends to be a little sweeter than regular soy sauce.
Zoe M.
Bloomington, IN
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is such an amazing soy sauce alternative! It’s a little bit sweeter than regular soy sauce but it tastes good. You also have to use a little more than usual because it soaks up into the food easy.
Danielle L.
Love mixing this with Trader Joe’s tahini and some lime juice. I use it as a dressing with my bowls. Also use to season and marinate my tofu!! Soy sauce makes my stomach hurt so this is a great alternative.
elizabeth D.
Bronx, NY
I like this better than soy sauce. It works very well in Asian dishes but I also use it in soups and stews to season. It's sweeter than soy sauce, but similar otherwise. I always have at least two bottles on hand.
Angela N.
Stanton, CA
I enjoy using coconut aminos when I’m trying to be healthy and the recipe calls for soy sauce. It is a healthy alternative that is just a bit sweeter than soy sauce. It actually does not taste like coconut much.
Bree C.
Southampton, NY
I found coconut aminos last year when i realized how thirsty and bloated i felt after using evn the low sodium soy sauce. I was surprised when it actually tasted the same as kikoman’s soy sauce (sorry if it is spelt wrong). An additional plus is that it is diabetic friendly, so now some of my friends don’t have to worry as much about some of the foods i make (we still go over ingredients together to double check)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...