BY TRADER JOE'S

They are lightly salted and dry roasted and full of flavor. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alison N.
Tallahassee
These are so delicious and a staple for me! Seems to be the only place I've seen that have inshell. A great healthy snack or topping. The only bad thing is sometimes they are not in stock! I recommend. They are not super salty either like the other one I have seen that was a bigger name brand I don't remember.
Cristina G.
I love fall! I love carving pumpkins for decoration. What I don’t love is going through every inch of the pumpkin guts to search for the seeds. Theses babies make it so easy to make my famous sweet and spicy mix. #influenstereats
Nicole C.
Yum ! These are my favorite ! Such a tasty, healthy snack. You can put a handful in a baggy and bring them anywhere for a snack to satisfy your salt, crunchy craving. This however is a product a wish TJ's put in a resealable bag because it's a big bag, and they last awhile .
Baylie K.
Trader joes is the first place I went to try pumpkin seeds and I ain't going any where else they are slightly roasted and have very little salt they are a perfect snack for in between sports games and I love they as a snack anytime!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
These were very good and very addicting! I love pumpkin everything so these have been a great snack!