BY TRADER JOE'S

Savannah H.
I bought this after I realized I forgot to buy shampoo from Target and I have to say I was really impressed. It's super budget friendly and didn't leave a build up in my hair! It kept my hair soft, silky, and frizz free. This is probably one of the best shampoos in it's price range.
Laura C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love this conditioner. Great price for a great product. Light conditioner that provides great moisture without leaving heat heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way to one bottle lasts me months!!
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
A great quality shampoo for a good value! Love that it leaves out a lot of chemicals and sulfates but you still don't get charged like crazy for the more natural item. Trader Joes delivers once again! It smells and works great, too. Pairs well with any of the conditioners they sell.
Rachel M.
Great natural product and a great price. Have been using this for years and you just can’t beat the value for a color safe shampoo. No strong scents which i like but a good solid clean which is all I really care about. Great product if you have pretty normal hair.
Tiffany B.
Happy with this product overall. I switched to this shampoo when I was pregnant because the smell didn't bother me. I shampoo every other day, always with this or another shampoo from Trader Joe's.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I decided to try this out after all the great reviews, but it didn't really work out for me. It really dried out my hair but didn't really make it feel that clean. The scent is also a little overwhelming. I do use this to clean my make up brushes though and it seems to be pretty effective at that (and therefore not something I'd want to use on my hair).
Heath W.
Meh. I didn't love this stuff. Kinda left my hair too dry and fly away. The smell is fresh and the lather was adequate, I just didn't love the way my hair felt afterward. I'm a huge Trader Joe's product fan so I was bummed but they can't all be winners.
Katie E.
Vancouver, WA
100% the best shampoo out there for under $3 bucks. I have some hair loss and have been using this off and on for years and I swear it helps. Less chemicals and no sulfates. The lather is decent for a sulfate free shampoo and it's gentle to use daily. Smell it also light and refreshing.
Olivia W.
This is a great, cheap clarifying shampoo to use a few times a week to get out built up residue. It's comparable to the neutragena clarifying shampoo that comes in the rectangular bottle but much more affordable. This bottle will last a long time as you only need it a few times a week.
Kait D.
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It is not harsh on hair and scalp. After use you feel refreshed and clean. It is also super cheap and a good amount of product. I would recommend for people that don't like harsh chemical shampoos.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for dry hair? Does it lather well?
Jane Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Would anyone who has oily hair and tried this shampoo happen to have thoughts on it? Thanks!
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
Is this product actually moisturizing?
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Does this leave your hair feeling clean?
Connie L.
Brookhaven, PA
I have super thick hair that can get dry, anyone have any reviews on this item for thick hair?