Hair CareHair ProductsShampooTrader Joe's
Nourish Spa Balance Moisturizing Shampoo & Moisturizing Conditioner, 169oz

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balance Moisturizing Shampoo & Moisturizing Conditioner, 16.9ozTRADER JOE’S Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Hair Mask ? Guys you need to try these! Extremely affordable but leaves my long hair feeling so moisturized. I tried these on a whim and I do not regret it. You all need to try! Shout out to Trader Joe’s!!
How do these compare to Arbonne's brand?
How would this line work out for someone with an oily scalp and thick, curly hair?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balance Moisturizing Shampoo & Moisturizing Conditioner, 16.9oz!
Caitlin B.
Richland
I have been using TJ’s Nourish spa shampoo and conditioner for several months now. I bought it because of the narrow list of natural ingredients, the low price considering quality, and no paraben or phthalates. My hair is very porous and vulnerable to frizzing, so I needed a shampoo and conditioner known to resolve such issues, but not cost too much. Spending $4.99 on a two-month supply of shampoo, and $4.99 on a two-month supply of conditioner, was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I don’t even have to blow-dry my hair; just brush it.
Kayla D.
First of all this stuff is cheap! Vegan! And cruelty free! Honestly what else do you need from a product? It smells amazing and gives your scalp a light tingling sensation. This pairs well with my finances oily hair to help treat it and keep the oil at bay. I really like it because it really deep cleans my hair and helps to scrub out all the haircare products and buildup while also being gentle!
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Talk about silky smooth hair* this product is amazing for over processed hair!
Talk about silky smooth hair* this product is amazing for over processed hair!
Whitney™ R.
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balance Moisturizing Shampoo & Moisturizing Conditioner, 16.9oz uploaded by Whitney™ R.
Super cheap!! I only purchased the conditioner and used it as a leave in for my wash/gos!!!!! The slip is crazzzzy!!! I was very surprised! My Curls just POPPED!!! I recommend this to every curly girl out there looking for conditioner with lots of slip and smells pretty decent.
Liz T.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I have a lot of long, dark, but sensitive hair, that is healing after some major color damage. I purchased this shampoo in search of something with no junk, and lots of moisture and after one use my hair is already softer and feels more alive. So pleased to get such a great product for a steal of a price!
Laura M.
Scarborough, ME
The best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. It even works great on my daughter's bi-racial curly hair! She swears by it and at 14 girls can be hard to please!
Joelle K.
Chico, CA
I was not expecting to like this as much as I do. for how cheap it is, it works amazing. it's not going to beat your salon quality hair care, but that's okay. it hydrates my hair without leaving it greasy and is my new go to drugstore shampoo/conditioner.
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
I adore this stuff. I've been dying my hair since I was 15, and have been struggling all along to find a shampoo and conditioner that weren't too harsh on my color. Finally, I've found it. This stuff makes my hair super shiny, soft, and clean. It doesn't leave any gross, waxy build-up. It smells great. And, it doesn't strip my color! Very affordable, and I like the packaging. Love love love!
Amanda M.
Roseville, CA
Cheap and free of any scary ingredients. Nice clean scent that isn't too overwhelming. I bought this for my house and even my male roommates enjoyed using it! I think this product is great if you're looking for a unisex product. The conditioner is not the most moisturizing, but it's okay since the shampoo doesn't strip your hair of too many oils.
Natalia R.
I really enjoy this shampoo. It’s doesn’t over moisturize or dry my hair out. It doesn’t irritate my scalp or my skin. And the scent is neutral. Idk I haven’t been wanting to use big name brand shampoos because all the chemicals they contain really irritate my skin. I love this shampoo and conditioners and for the price you pay who can beat it really?