Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilTrader Joe's
Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz

Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe s Oil-free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer is a very gentle and leaves no shine. It is a dermatologist-formulated, non-irritating lotion for which your skin will thank you. SKU:ADIB007XPCT0O

I need a new facial moisturizer STAT? What do u recommend? I was currently using Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz. But would like to try a new product.
Does this make anyone else break out more?
Has this broken anyone out? I really want to try it, but my skin breaks out with too rich of moisturizers. Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz
Start your review of Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz!
Campbell M.
Tabernacle, NJ
Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz uploaded by Campbell M.
I love this moisturizer and the price is awesome! It nourishes and moistures my skin! I love that it is oil free as skincare products with oil tend to make me break out. I would totally buy it again!
Zaynab A.
Columbus, OH
Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz uploaded by Zaynab A.
Trader Joe’s has great natural products, this moisturizer is so gentle on the skin. Great for people with sensitive skin. It’s very affordable compared to other moisturizers. It also gives a super clean feeling at the end rather than a dewey feeling like the other moisturizer I use.
Gabriela A.
Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz uploaded by Gabriela A.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
FAVORITE moisturizer of all time, this is the third bottle that I get through in two years. It’s the only one that I’ve tried that doesn’t make me break out. My skin is mostly oily, so I appreciate the oil-free. I’m almost out and I will buy it again. It’s so light and affordable, I love it.
Ava S.
Setauket, NY
Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz uploaded by Ava S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I liked this product because it came with a lot of moisturizer and it was very gentle on my sensitive skin. The only thing I didn’t like about it is how oily it made my skin and it seemingly made my acne a bit more temperamental.
Andrew F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz uploaded by Andrew F.
Cmon on skin. If you want glowing skin this is the moisturizer to use. As a model, I need my skin to be on its best behavior and this facial moister doesn’t the trick every time.
Angel B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love this moisturizer! Its simple! Clean thin hydrating formula! Perfect for all skin types. 💛 ivee been using it at night its definallty something ill be purchasing again! Would love to try more trader joes skin care products! ❤ i highly recommend this product ❤
Vanessa W.
Fountain Hls, AZ
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I bought this because I saw it at trader Joe's and the price was right. I got home and looked more into the ingredients and was disappointed. I thought skin care from trader Joe's would have better ingredients. I've tried it one time and it made me look and feel very greasy.
Stephani P.
I just love this for all over my face. It’s light, yet effective. Great for all year round.
Naja I.
New Rochelle, NY
Trader Joe's Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer 6oz uploaded by Naja I.
It gets the job done in that it’s not too thick or greasy for the more oily parts of my skin. But for the more dry areas of my skin (especially in the winter), the formula can be a bit thin. But if I add an extra layer, I’m good for the rest of the day 😁
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,074 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is a really nice moisturizer if you want something light and gentle. It’s great under makeup and spf or layered on top of a gel moisturizer for a bit of extra hydration. It definitely makes my skin look smoother and doesn’t irritate my skin. Way to be fragrance free and only use quality ingredients Trader Joe’s! It wasn’t quit enough hydration for my dry skin but It’s a great moisturizer for normal skin at a great price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alaina C.
Hillsborough, NJ
il y a un an
Sarah H. il y a 9 mois
I use the trader joes one in the morning and I use the cetaphil lotion at night. Thats helped my skin a lot.
Maddie G.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 3 ans
Janira V. il y a un an
I have acne prone skin and have not experienced any breakouts. This is a lightweight foundation and I don’t recommend it for those looking for a ton of moisture but it gives a good amount.