Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsTrader Joe's
TRADER JOE'S Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum

TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum

by Trader Joe's

Our game plan for great skin is simple, really: do all that you can to lock in your skin’s natural moisture, then add to it as needed. TJ’s Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum does a little bit of both. One gram of hyaluronic acid can attract and hold onto several liters of water. Our Hyaluronic Serum was formulated by top dermatologists to contain 1% sodium hyaluronate—making it a lightweight, water-based, unscented serum poised to moisturize that pretty-but-parched visage. Apply to freshly cleansed skin and follow with a liberal application of your favorite TJ’s moisturizer; luminous summer is right around the corner! We’re selling each one-ounce bottle for $8.99—it’s a high-end Serum at a highly reasonable price.

INGREDIENTS:  WATER (AQUA), PROPANEDIOL, SOIDUM HYALURONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.

Just bought this product and have been using it for 2 days now. How long have you been using it and have you seen a difference??
Anyone with oily skin use this product before? How was it?
Is this better than the ordinary’s? are the ingredients good?
Start your review of TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum!
Kiana L.
Garden Grove, CA
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Kiana L.
I’m not obsessed but I use this serum daily! Honestly, I think it’s hard to beat the quality for the price and convenience, but do let me know if you can think of one! I use this because I have dry skin and I want my face to look nice and healthy, which means hydrated. It’s light but moisturizing and absorbs quickly. Definitely recommend it and I’ve repurchased several times!
Zehra A.
Brick, NJ
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Zehra A.
I am obsessed with this product. I picked it up because I read people raving about it, and now it’s a staple in my skincare routine! I use it everyday morning and night, it’s super hydrating and drys within seconds. When I wake up it leaves my skin glowing. I definitely notice a huge difference when I don’t use it, go try it you will not regret it!
Raymond S.
Centereach, NY
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Raymond S.
EVERYDAY USE! Love love love this stuff. I’m a sucker for Hyaluronic acid - and this stuff is great! #skincare #moisture #serum #hyaluronicacid
Nicole R.
Los Angeles, CA
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is a pretty good hydrating serum, but it’s definitely not the best on the market. I’ve been using it for like six months in the morning if I need some extra hydration underneath my vitamin C serum and my moisturizer. I would re-purchase if I was in a pinch, but I’m not in a rush to get out and buy it for sure. Four stars. @traderjoes TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum
Diana M.
Macomb , MI
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Diana M.
Purchased at: Target
This serum works like a moisturizer so is perfect to get a radiant skin on your face
Julia Q.
San Francisco, CA
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Julia Q.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is a excellent product for the price. It is cheaper than most serums that I would find at Sephora or even Target and I found that this was extremely moisturizing. I liked using this at night time or before I put on my makeup because it Smooths out fine lines but is not greasy. It is late and is great for skin like mine which is oily and dry.
Mandy M.
Chandler, AZ
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Mandy M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I like this serum, it’s good for beginners in skincare. I don’t like the way it feels when applied, it’s almost sticky. I do notice it hydrating but I don’t notice much more of a difference. Definitely room for improvement
Edith L.
Salinas, CA
TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum uploaded by Edith L.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is the best hyaluronic serum that I have tried. My combo skin has no dry patches, and the makeup sets perfectly on top of it. Totally recommend. I will buy this forever. TRADER JOE'S® Nourish Hyaluronic Moisture Boost Serum
Camila M.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love that it comes in a glass bottle. I already finished my whole bottle, I was unable to use in the morning because my tinted sunscreen would roll Up (maybe I didnt wait enough but I also want something that works in my fast routine), consistency is good (bit sticky as expected), yes is cheap but is also only 1% HA. Also maybe I don't pay enough attention but I did not notice any overwhelming difference, I still think is good to use it though . I switched to TO.
nicole R.
Boston, MA
As the description of the item says, this is simple and it holds moisture in your skin, do not expect anything else. This is priced so well and you will get the results it claims. The perfect item for people who don’t need much and are looking to have a simple skincare. Go out and buy it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...