BY NEXT TO GODLINESS

Kim H.
Martinez, CA
I seriously love this stuff! The lemon smell is great for the kitchen. Ans the packaging looks so cheery sitting on my counter. The smell is divine and it's such a good price! I keep this on hand (pun intended!) at all times!!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like this handsoap! I picked it up on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality for such a low-priced hand soap. It smells so fresh and clean, and makes my hands feel very clean without stripping them of moisture. It doesn't lather as much as I would like, but it still cleans very well, so I'm okay with the light lather. I keep a bottle in my kitchen, but you can definitely use this anywhere in your home (and I do!). Definitely a favorite!
Kayla R.
Westlake Village, CA
Since I pretty much only shop at Trader Joe's, I'm glad that they sell hand soap for those times that I don't feel like going to another store. The Hand soap works very nicely, has a nice lemon scent, but I wouldn't say that it was my favorite soap that I've ever used. It is a hand soap I would keep in my my kitchen for me to use but not in my bathroom for my guests. It's a nice sized container for the price though.
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
I love the Next to Godliness line, this soap smells great and is budget friendly. I trust Trader Joe's products and this has become a staple not just in the kitchen but at all sinks. Great consistency and the smell, did I mention the wonderful smell?!
Kristina R.
Chesapeake, VA
Absolutely love this soap! It smells great and I don't have allergies with this soap! It is gentle on my skin and makes my hands super soft! Definitely recommend this product to anyone. Great buy for anyone!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hand soap! I use it in my kitchen but you definitely can use it anywhere in your home. The scent is so fresh and leaves your hands so clean. I prefer this to many other trader joe's hand soaps.
Sara F.
Bakersfield , CA
The smell is delicately amazing, perfect to keep as a kitchen soap to take off nasty fishy smells from your hands when cooking. It is very affordable and goes a long way!
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
This soap is awesome!!! I love trader joes! So inexpensive and smells awesome! This is the ultimate kitchen scent. So clean and fresh. Cute Packaging too!
Lauren L.
Port Moody, BC
Love this soap! I love anything lemon scented and saw this at TJs for 3$ so threw it in the cart. It's such a great soap! Love the pump, keep it by the kitchen sink. Great price, scent and the soap really works. I would definitely buy this again. cuts grease and cleans great!