Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Hand Soap (Lemon Kitchen Hand Soap)

by Next to Godliness

what soap are you using right now? I’m using Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Hand Soap (Lemon Kitchen Hand Soap) I’ll follow all who follow me!
Start your review of Trader Joe's Next to Godliness Hand Soap (Lemon Kitchen Hand Soap)!
How would you rate this product?
Ridgefield, CT
We have this in our bathroom and it’s amazing! Not too drying, and it leaves my hands smelling absolutely amazing and very clean! A great purchase for sure. And the packaging is cute so you can use it as is!
Martinez, CA
I seriously love this stuff! The lemon smell is great for the kitchen. Ans the packaging looks so cheery sitting on my counter. The smell is divine and it's such a good price! I keep this on hand (pun intended!) at all times!!
Scottsdale
This is my favorite handsoap. We use it in our kitchen and bathrooms. It has a clean, fresh lemon scent and doesn't aggravate my family's sensitive skin. Its also super affordable and you get 2 times as much product as the average hand soap. Yes, I definitely think you should try it.
Kansas City, MO
I am always so happy when I can do a grocery run and ONLY stop at Trader Joe’s. I needed new hand soap for the bathroom and grabbed this off of the shelves. It smells great and does the job nicely. I wish there were more options for scents though.
Los Angeles, CA
The ideal hand soap to have in the kitchen. Crisp lemon scent is not made in the lab; it's the real thing. Therefore, it works great at removing the smell of onions and/or garlic from the fingers and hands after preparing a delicious dish.
I really like this handsoap! I picked it up on a whim, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality for such a low-priced hand soap. It smells so fresh and clean, and makes my hands feel very clean without stripping them of moisture. It doesn't lather as much as I would like, but it still cleans very well, so I'm okay with the light lather. I keep a bottle in my kitchen, but you can definitely use this anywhere in your home (and I do!). Definitely a favorite!
Westlake Village, CA
Since I pretty much only shop at Trader Joe's, I'm glad that they sell hand soap for those times that I don't feel like going to another store. The Hand soap works very nicely, has a nice lemon scent, but I wouldn't say that it was my favorite soap that I've ever used. It is a hand soap I would keep in my my kitchen for me to use but not in my bathroom for my guests. It's a nice sized container for the price though.
Beaumont, TX
I love the Next to Godliness line, this soap smells great and is budget friendly. I trust Trader Joe's products and this has become a staple not just in the kitchen but at all sinks. Great consistency and the smell, did I mention the wonderful smell?!
Chesapeake, VA
Absolutely love this soap! It smells great and I don't have allergies with this soap! It is gentle on my skin and makes my hands super soft! Definitely recommend this product to anyone. Great buy for anyone!
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hand soap! I use it in my kitchen but you definitely can use it anywhere in your home. The scent is so fresh and leaves your hands so clean. I prefer this to many other trader joe's hand soaps.