Trader Joe's Mushroom Turnovers

by Trader Joe's

How are these? Does it have a lot mushrooms?
Where trader Joe's in orange county can I purchase as se Trader Joe's Mushroom turnovers. I LIVE IN YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA AND YOU NO LONGER HAVE THEM IN YOUR YORBA LINDA OR BREA TRADER JOES. MY EMAIL IS [email protected] Please let me know where I can purchase. My family loves them.
Start your review of Trader Joe's Mushroom Turnovers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It definitely tastes too good to be frozen food.in 1 review
They are absolutely delicious.in 1 review
9 months agoPortland, OR
Hands down, my favorite thing at Trader Joe's. I'm so sad that I can't find it at my local TJ's anymore. It's very flavorful and I need to hunt some down immediately! They crust is really fluffy, the filling is creamy and slightly salty. It's the perfect appetizer and so easy to make. You can't have just one of them either. I could eat a whole box to myself.
3 years agoSan Francisco , CA
Yes this is so yummy and great to serve as a snack and they are cream and you can really taste the mushrooms. There are no weird name ingredients just cream cheese, mushrooms and the dough recipe of flour butter etc.
3 years ago
I tried this once at a party and over so I try not to buy them because I will eat I will purchase for future parties and I hope my friends have them at their parties since we are so tasty and you do you taste like mushrooms
4 years ago
LOVE these!! I get them just about every time I go to Trader Joe's. We eat them as a side with dinner or as a fun snack if we have friends over (or are just hanging out and need something to nosh on). They are absolutely delicious. There's a sauteed mushroom/onion/garlic/cream sauce concoction in the middle and the outside/crust is flaky and savory. I always bake them for a bit less time than suggested on the box because they really dry out if cooked too long.
3 years agoDetroit, MI
These awesome little wonders right here!!! I fell in love with these long ago when my husband first became a vegetarian. I wouldon't use these as his main course and he lived them...which is a big deal because he is SO beyond picky! The mushrooms are tender and the outer pastry is phenomenal. The best part....they just need to be heated up. Quick, eady, and yummy!! Thanks TJ!!
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
Love these!! I swear I could probably eat these everyday. It has a decent amount inside the box too. Cooks faster if you use a toaster oven as opposed to a regular sized oven. Great for parties l. Also if you really like mushrooms, try the stuffed mushrooms too. They are delicious!!!
3 years agoBrooklyn, NY
I thought these were a little bland and took too long to cook. The pastry to filling ratio was good though, as was the texture. You also get a lot of them in the box and it's pretty cheap. Overall, they were just OK. I don't think I'll purchase them again.
3 years agoRaleigh, NC
These are so good!! They are the perfect thing to have in the freezer in case people come over. I typically like to make everything because I love to cook but the flavor of these are great and they are a crowd pleaser
3 years agoSan Jose, CA
These are delicious! My kids like to have them as snacks as they don't even like mushrooms! They were shocked to hear its all mushrooms inside. They say these are the only mushrooms they like. I buy these often and are handy to keep in the freezer for snacktime.
4 years agoPasadena , CA
These things are so delicious and completely addictive. We make a box to serve as appetizers and never have leftovers! I highly recommend giving them a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...