BY TRADER JOE'S

Multigrain Pita Bites are made with a blend of grains, including whole wheat, rye, spelt, bran, barley, oats and seeds. They taste like the cracker version of multigrain pita bread (which they are, ostensibly) – a bit nutty, with a touch of sweetness from honey & molasses. Terrific snacking crackers, they also present quite well on an hors d'oeuvres tray with cheeses, dips or spreads.

Becca C.
Medford Lakes
These crackers are a great addition to a cheese spread or appetizer tray. They are a mild salty flavor that blends well with anything and are tick and sturdy enough to stand up to cheese spreads and hummus.
Christine M.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
The best cracker to have with, well, anything! My favorite is to pair it with some brie and apricot jam... It makes the perfect light snack, with a ton of flavor! Put them in your tomato soup for a warmer treat :)
Lauren P.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Pretty good pita cracker I cannot complain! I do prefer a pita chip instead, but if you are into a cracker this is definitely a better option. Also I love flax seeds in my crackers so that’s a plus as well.
Bri G.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Love these crackers with cream cheese and pepper jelly they are so crispy and light we have them at all family functions super affordable and don’t make you feel guilty for eating them
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
The crunch on these are highly addictive. They are not overly salty which is very important in my family. Great value. Great taste. I love to eat these alone for the kids. Or with peanut butter or cheese.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
Love these! They are the perfect snack either by themselves or I like to have them with hummus! They are very light and addictive lol!
Lyndsie O.
New Orleans , LA
YUM!!!! I love snacking on these light weight crackers by themselves, with peanut butter on top, or they pair nicely with cheese.
Shauntee N.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are so yummy with a nice cheese platter. And, since they are from Traders, they are super affordable.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love these crackers especially with cheese ! My mom told me about these crackers and had to try them! I recommend this crackers to anyone looking for a healthy snack to have. We always have to buy minimum 2 boxes. They are lightly salted so it's not that bad they do have thirst flavor. I say try them!
Abby H.
Trader Joe’s is the best! Everything I have eve had from there is delicious and fresh.

Amazon