GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsTrader Joe's
Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels

Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,295 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
My children love this so much! This way they get two in one! Pretzel that is salty and chocolate!! I am happy that Trader Joe’s has the most amazing selection of sweets and nice produce to choose from! My family loves to shop there!
Danielle S.
Caldwell, NJ
These are sickening in the best kind of way. Peanut butter filled crunchy pretzel nuggets coated in a super thick layer of creamy milk chocolate. The biggest problem is they're too good (and that I have no self control). I can't buy these anymore because I'll eat the whole bag in one weekend.
Katherine G.
Chelmsford, MA
These are great, but I think their milk chocolate pretzels are way better. These are incredibly decadent, so I would only have a couple at a time, if you can restrain yourself!
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Insanely good. But be warned, you may not be able to stop eating them once you start.

Looking for your answer?