Trader Joe's Medium Roast Ground Coffee 14 oz. (Pack of 2)

by Trader Joe's

The simple act of brewing a cup of morning coffee can provide a moment of culinary Zen-a quiet and creative start to one's day, before the flurry of mundane and required tasks kick in. But for those in a rush, this kind of ceremonial coffee prep at...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Medium Roast Ground Coffee 14 oz. (Pack of 2)!
Tappan
Trader Joe's Medium Roast Ground Coffee 14 oz. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Erica S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I saw reviews for this & I had to try it! It’s seriously the most delicious coffee. I just ordered another pack. It’s very smooth & there is a ton of flavor. Definitely would recommend for any coffee lover. ☕️
Great medium roast coffee! I use this with my reusable k-cups most days and the flavor is great, not bitter, not overbearing, and also it’s bold enough to hold its own weight. Overall very balanced coffee
Asheville, NC
This is the best coffee they have (I don't like flavored coffee so those may be better!). It's great for the price and has a true medium coffee flavor. I like the design and it's a great price for the amount you get. It's my go-to coffee and I have it most days.
Baton Rouge, LA
I mix the medium roast grounds with the dark roast grounds for the perfect blend. Trader Joe’s coffee is by far better tasting than more expensive or well known brands.
Our go-to grocer store coffee. It isn't anything super special or craft, BUT it is a perfect cup of morning coffee for a really great price. One of the better medium roast blends you can get at the grocery store and is great layered in with our more unique blends.
Huntsville , AL
The best ground coffee ever! Great medium roast and you cannot bear Trader Joe’s! I love the taste and buying it already ground helps speed up the process!
Best tasting coffee! I love the price and the taste. Very smooth and rich taste of coffee. Would recommend it to anyone!
Laredo, TX
Pretty nice soft light roasted coffee bean taste you can totally taste the difference compare to other brands, we do not have a trader joes where I live but when I travel I make sure I restock on this product.
Franklin, TN
This is my go to coffee to grab when I am out shopping. It is the perfectly roasted cup of coffee with just the right hints and notes to make for a good cup of joe!
Yucaipa, CA
Hands down the best coffee grounds from a store ever. Awesome taste. Awesome smell. Awesome price.

Looking for your answer?