BY TRADER JOE'S

Trader Joe's Matcha Green Tea is a vibrant emerald green with a rich taste and a delicate hint of sweetness. Each of three packs comes with 7 servings, so 21 servings in total. Enjoy! see more...

LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I picked these up on my first trip ever to Trader Joe's. They have a nice flavor, but it can be on the strong side so I would recommend diluting it with more water than the package suggests. Also, this does not blend in cold water well so it would be best hot, at least to let it dissolve and then let it chill if desired. Overall, they're okay. I haven't decided if I will repurchase yet, but right now I'm leaning towards no.
Melissa C.
Bronx
Very disappointed in this products, usually love all things from Trader Joes but this was pretty bad. It didn't even taste like matcha. I drink Matcha frequently so I've tried it from many different places. I will not be purchasing this product again, it was not work the $15 I spent on it.

back