Trader Joe's Market
By Trader Joe's
#1 in Grocery Stores
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX

What are some go to products from here?

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
I hear a lot of good things about their cookie butter. I got there baked green peas snack and it is delicious!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Huntington, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
Peach salsa, cookie butter cheesecake, chewy fiber granola bar, coffee ice cream! My daughter loves their organic frozen silver dollar pancakes, all the "a apple/fig/blueberry etc walks into a bar" bars
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
3 years, 5 months ago
I use a lot of tea tree oil in my face/body routine due to psoriasis, so I love their tea tree face wash and the spa shampoo/conditioner. Sulfate free and cheap! My cat loves the Tuna for Cats (and at $.49 a can I love the price). Frozen vegetarian food is delicious. Their hummus is great. And the wine/beer/spirits! Normally $9 a bottle rum is bad news but it's actually good enough to drink straight.
Shaleontyne C.
Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
Cookie butter for the kiddies
Lauryn I.
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
My go to items (aside from produce and meat): -Plantain chips -Their prepackaged salads (the cobb salad is my favorite) -Sourdough cheese twists -The apple sauce/banana pouches
Cristina N.
Cristina N.
3 years, 7 months ago
Pasta sauces, hummus, salsa/dips, frozen food, wine
Lori R.
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
Cookie butter is a top seller and very yummy. Also try their dark chocolate peanut butter, frozen orange chicken, and the JoeJoes (like Oreos).
star q.
star q.
3 years, 7 months ago
I have a sweet tooth so I love the chocolate barks and the ice cream sandwiches:) they are calorie bombs so portion control is a must! also, they always have demos going on so you can sample their items!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
3 years, 7 months ago
Any of their specialty cheese. Multi-colored flaxseed tortilla chips. Cafe Mocha yogurt. Reduced guilt mac & cheese is the best mac & cheese I've ever had.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 8 months ago
I love their raw nuts and dried fruit. They have such a variety! Also their 2 buck chuck wine is a pretty good deal.