Kayna D.
Kayna D.
San antonio, TX

What are some go to products from here?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Jan. 21, 2015, 6:59 p.m.
I hear a lot of good things about their cookie butter. I got there baked green peas snack and it is delicious!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Jan. 8, 2015, 10:29 p.m.
Peach salsa, cookie butter cheesecake, chewy fiber granola bar, coffee ice cream! My daughter loves their organic frozen silver dollar pancakes, all the "a apple/fig/blueberry etc walks into a bar" bars
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Nov. 3, 2014, 2:36 p.m.
I use a lot of tea tree oil in my face/body routine due to psoriasis, so I love their tea tree face wash and the spa shampoo/conditioner. Sulfate free and cheap! My cat loves the Tuna for Cats (and at $.49 a can I love the price). Frozen vegetarian food is delicious. Their hummus is great. And the wine/beer/spirits! Normally $9 a bottle rum is bad news but it's actually good enough to drink straight.
Shaleontyne C.
Shaleontyne C.
Sept. 18, 2014, 1:06 a.m.
Cookie butter for the kiddies
Lauryn I.
Lauryn I.
Sept. 13, 2014, 7:15 a.m.
My go to items (aside from produce and meat): -Plantain chips -Their prepackaged salads (the cobb salad is my favorite) -Sourdough cheese twists -The apple sauce/banana pouches
Cristina N.
Cristina N.
Sept. 11, 2014, 10:12 p.m.
Pasta sauces, hummus, salsa/dips, frozen food, wine
Lori R.
Lori R.
Sept. 6, 2014, 10:20 p.m.
Cookie butter is a top seller and very yummy. Also try their dark chocolate peanut butter, frozen orange chicken, and the JoeJoes (like Oreos).
star q.
star q.
Sept. 2, 2014, 8:57 p.m.
I have a sweet tooth so I love the chocolate barks and the ice cream sandwiches:) they are calorie bombs so portion control is a must! also, they always have demos going on so you can sample their items!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Sept. 2, 2014, 11:46 a.m.
Any of their specialty cheese. Multi-colored flaxseed tortilla chips. Cafe Mocha yogurt. Reduced guilt mac & cheese is the best mac & cheese I've ever had.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Aug. 25, 2014, 5:13 p.m.
I love their raw nuts and dried fruit. They have such a variety! Also their 2 buck chuck wine is a pretty good deal.

Join Now