Trader Joe's Market
By Trader Joe's
#9 in Grocery Stores
Tulika T.
Oak Forest, IL

My family & I are obsessed with Trader Joe's because the have the best quality and diversity of food? They also have a great selection of to-go food, like sushi, sandwiches, salads, and more. Which is your favorite?

nikole w.
nikole w.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
The balela salad is delicious, it's right next to all the to go food such as sandwiches and sushi!
Nicky O.
Nicky O.
Oklahoma City, OK
3 years, 6 months ago
I like to pick up their salads. The closest TJ is a few hours from the house. I go every few months and enjoy a salad on the way home.
Flor C.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lake Forest, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Their French green beans are a staple at my house. Also, the spicy beef & broccoli is great but switch out the frozen broccoli for some fresh and add sliced carrots.
Jacqueline Z.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Commerce, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
My local Trader Joe's has the Pasadena Salad, which I absolutely love! Every single time I go I buy about 3 of them to use as my lunch for the week. I also really like their tuna wrap.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Clearfield, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I love the Pre-made Middle Eastern Salad! It's in the refrigerator section.
Libby N.
Libby N.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
They have the best selection of vegetarian frozen foods I have ever seen!
Fatemeh N.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Glen Ridge, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
I love their frozen food section. Each item is around 3 dollars and the quality is better than what I've seen in other supermarkets. I've loved their pizzas, Asian food offering, mac and cheese, appetizers, and Italian pastas!