Tulika T.
Tulika T.
Oak Forest, IL
My family & I are obsessed with Trader Joe's because the have the best quality and diversity of food? They also have a great selection of to-go food, like sushi, sandwiches, salads, and more. Which is your favorite?
nikole w.
nikole w.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
The balela salad is delicious, it's right next to all the to go food such as sandwiches and sushi!
Nicky O.
Nicky O.
Oklahoma City, OK
3 years, 4 months ago
I like to pick up their salads. The closest TJ is a few hours from the house. I go every few months and enjoy a salad on the way home.
Flor C.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lake Forest, CA
4 years ago
Their French green beans are a staple at my house. Also, the spicy beef & broccoli is great but switch out the frozen broccoli for some fresh and add sliced carrots.
Jacqueline Z.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Commerce, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
My local Trader Joe's has the Pasadena Salad, which I absolutely love! Every single time I go I buy about 3 of them to use as my lunch for the week. I also really like their tuna wrap.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Clearfield, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
I love the Pre-made Middle Eastern Salad! It's in the refrigerator section.
Libby N.
Libby N.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
They have the best selection of vegetarian frozen foods I have ever seen!
Fatemeh N.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Glen ridge, NJ
4 years, 8 months ago
I love their frozen food section. Each item is around 3 dollars and the quality is better than what I've seen in other supermarkets. I've loved their pizzas, Asian food offering, mac and cheese, appetizers, and Italian pastas!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Napa, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I pretty much buy everything at TJ's. They have, by far, the best prices in town and they have almost everything I use on a regular basis.