by Trader Joe's
Ask a Question
Kali K.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN

Is Trader Joes worth a 45 minute drive once every month or every two months? I have never been but would like to go for my 21st birthday and would like to start going on a regular basis if they are worth it.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
July 13, 2014, 5:26 p.m.
Yes, absolutely.
Valerie J.
Valerie J.
Oct. 21, 2013, 2:57 p.m.
Yes. Get a big freezer bag and do it! I am only about 25 min. from mine, but that is what i do. I have a list of things I get there and go about once a month to stock up. It think it's worth it.
Janice W.
Janice W.
May 23, 2013, 12:31 p.m.
The nearest one to me is over 2 hours, so I would love for it to be 45 minutes. I'd say if you go once a month and can also combine the trip with other needs you have it could definitely be worth it.
Holly B.
Holly B.
May 21, 2013, 3:09 p.m.
I would say yes! It is about a 45 minute drive for me as well. I don't go too regularly but when I can - I do! I love the atmosphere, the helpfulness, the food, the wine. It's a great place to try new things and get new ideas.
Jacqueline Z.
Jacqueline Z.
May 13, 2013, 8:38 a.m.
It's 45 minutes from me also but it's totally worth it! Everything I have ever bought there is delicious. They have a lot of unique items and their prices are really low. Also, the staff is always helpful and so friendly!

Join Now