Dana W.
Dana W.
Somerville, MA
Is anyone else really disappointed in their produce?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cincinnati, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
I think the produce varies greatly by location. Our TJs always has awesome, super fresh produce and I've never had a single problem. My parents lived near a TJs in VA Beach and the produce was always terrible. It just depends on the store, but it's certainly not across the board.
Alisha I.
Alisha I.
Williamsburg, VA
3 years, 4 months ago
I love their produce. It always seems really fresh.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
Not usually - this time of year, there's not much in the way of available product ANYWHERE. I can't fault them for out-of-season produce.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes. There are quite a few. Do a google search or check out Trader Joe's Web site.
Dovile G.
Dovile G.
Palos Hills, IL
3 years, 5 months ago
They are always fresh to me :)
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
3 years, 5 months ago
When I shopped at Trader Joe's regularly, I almost exclusively bought my produce there!
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
3 years, 6 months ago
Our Trader Joe's section of produce is quite small, but the quality of the produce has been better than most of my local grocery stores recently. Plus the prices are often a lot more affordable at Trader Joe's. I wanted to purchase some clementines for my family and the package I bought at Trader Joe's was $2.99 or so at our local Fred Meyer the same size of bag of clementines were $5.49. That's a big difference.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
The produce at our Trader Joe's is actually pretty good. They have competitive prices and can usually get a better deal there on things like avocado's, asparagus, and coconut milk.
Ann A.
Ann A.
Dayton, NJ
3 years, 7 months ago
If I know the prices of the season and know how much 1 banana sells for its hit or miss if I'm disappointed. I find they normally have something my regular market doesn't have or they have it cheaper. But it boils down to being a smart shopper and knowing the prices in the stores.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Studio City, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
If you go at the right times it can be great, Sunday afternoons or at other busy times it gets pretty picked over.