BY TRADER JOE'S #4 in Grocery Stores

Trader Joe's Market
  • "i really love trader joe's...price is great, i always buy their cookie butter, hummus and nuts.... have not tried their wine yet but heard lots of good reviews of their wine selections. " in 107 reviews
  • "I love this store i love everything its like the cheaper version of whole foods next time you swing by here make sure to get Macroons in the ice cream asile" in 96 reviews
  • "Trader Joe's customer service is just wonderful, and the clean and organized Isle are great, I wish other grocery stores would do the same." in 89 reviews
  • "I am to try something new each time I go and load up on the things I love them most since I do not go there very often because it is far!" in 67 reviews
  • "They typically are on point with their customer service though if you have an issue I recommend going into a store rather than sending an email-- the email takes them a while to respond... " in 67 reviews
Kat J.
I’m not sure who keeps perpetrating the lie that Disney World is the happiest place on earth,...

But clearly this person has never been to Trader Joe’s! LOL

Trader Joe’s is the grocery store food-shopping experience that you always wanted, but never knew was possible. The food selection is vast, and everything is absolutely delicious. The stores offer free samples and the employees are incredibly helpful. They have a very open return policy that if you try something and don’t like it, you can return it (despite the product being open and eaten) and get your money back. In all the years I’ve been shopping here, I’ve NEVER had to take advantage of this generous return policy. Everything I’ve ever tried has been amazingly delicious!!!!! From their Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend, to their Pepperoni Pizza Mac & Cheese, to their famous Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter,... I guarantee you will find something that will delight and thrill your taste buds! As if all of their amazing products weren’t enough, you’ll be glad to know that their prices are very reasonable (sometimes even cheaper than the big chains!!!),... TJ’s can do no wrong. I’ve never been so satisfied with grocery shopping in my entire life.

And it doesn’t stop there,... Trader Joe’s has bath & body products as well! Don’t sleep on their Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter, it’s a divinely scented lotion that sinks into your skin and makes it as soft as a baby’s bottom...

In conclusion, I HIGHLY recommend you check out your local Trader Joe’s today!
Tomi B.
Topanga, CA
When I travel I always cry for Trader Joe’s! And when I’m back to LA this is the first place where I go! I do enjoy going to TJ’s. I love everything fro TJ’s! I don’t buy food anywhere else. I love the vibe of people who work there! I just talked about halloumi cheese to a random customer who adores it as much as I do! I mean, come on, same cheese is 12$ in the Whole Foods! Or you will never find it anywhere else! Here is my everyday smoked trout sandwich with salad and tomatoes, portobello mushrooms and mustard and bread! All from TJ’s ! Good bless you, Trader Joe’s!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I love shopping at Trader Joe's! They always have so many unique items and the staff is always really helpful and nice. I always loved shopping here in college because they carried so many gluten free items for such affordable prices. I was upset when they swapped out several GF items, though, like my favorite Gluten Free Maple Blueberry Muffins for Wheat Free Blueberry Oat Muffins...no longer gluten free! I will definitely continue to shop here, but I hope they bring back some new GF options!
Megan M.
One of my very favorite places to grocery shop! They always have great produce to choose from and they have some super addictive packaged items. The staff is always so super helpful and they’ll even let you taste something if you’re curious about it before buying! I’ve also been told that they treat their employees very well. They have great products at great prices and great customer service!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite place to go grocery shopping. I always find something new and interesting I haven’t tried yet on every trip. It has the feel of going to Whole Foods without being nearly as expensive. Everything is affordable and the staff is always friendly. Even when the lines are long they are very efficient. My favorite thing to shop for there is frozen meals for lunch at work.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love Trader Joe's! I wish the one in Miami Beach was open already (it will open later this year in 2018). I am so happy that I will finally have one close by! It is a great company with great products. I buy everything here, whether it's produce, meats, cheese, chips, flour, and even their sparkling water is AMAZING. Everything is super affordable. Their organic products are top notch! I've even used their body cream (Aloe Vera extra moisturizing I think) and it was GREAT!! So they are not only good for food but other holistic products as well! All of the employees at the locations I've gone are all super nice and informative (and I've been to ones in several states)! Please make more stores in Miami Trader Joe's and give Publix and Whole Foods some run for their money LOL :)
Mora C.
There is NO better place to shop. We are currently house hunting and the distance to Trader Joe’s IS a factor in where we land. I have been shopping here every Friday for five years. I can’t feed my family healthy and organic for a better price anywhere else. And every packaged product I have ever bought is a delicious high-quality tasting product.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I love that they opened a Trader Joe’s here in Orlando, FL! I find their prices very affordable especially their produce section. I like buying smaller quantities of produce so I know they won’t go to waste. Also, I love that a lot of their items and products are made by them. Trying out their different snacks, salsas, drinks, etc is awesome.
Dwan P.
Dover, PA
I drive to another state to go to Trader Joe’s. One time I went out there and their machines were down. They were not taking my form of payment and could not. I didn’t have any other way to pay for my groceries. The store manager allowed me to take my groceries which were $300 worth with the IOUs slip. I’ve never had anybody be so kind to me in my whole entire life. I mediately came back two days later and paid the bill. So when I think of Trader Joe’s I think of the amazing products in the people that work there.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Love Trader Joe’s! Low price and high quality food. Their frozen foods are also incredibly delicious and free of harmful ingrediants/a lot healthier than the usual grocery store frozens. Their wines are also great! I shop at Trader Joe’s for most of my groceries. Their crew is also super friendly and always down to help you find stuff you need!
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
What is your favorite product from Trader Joe's?
Megan L.
Louisville, KY
Our family loves Trader Joe's. What are your "must buy" products from Trader Joe's that you can't find anywhere else?
Julia H.
What is your favorite snack food from Trader Joe's?
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
Is Trader Joes expensive or reasonable?
Shaleontyne C.
Romulus, MI
What's your favorite trader joe product?