Trader Joe's Market

What are your must have Trader Joe’s products?
What are the must have Trader Joe’s products?
What is the best product here? Follow for follow back! Trader Joe's Market
Start your review of Trader Joe's Market!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i really love trader joe's...price is great, i always buy their cookie butter, hummus and nuts.... have not tried their wine yet but heard lots of good reviews of their wine selections. in reviews
I love this store i love everything its like the cheaper version of whole foods next time you swing by here make sure to get Macroons in the ice cream asilein reviews
Trader Joe's customer service is just wonderful, and the clean and organized Isle are great, I wish other grocery stores would do the same.in reviews
I am to try something new each time I go and load up on the things I love them most since I do not go there very often because it is far!in reviews
They typically are on point with their customer service though if you have an issue I recommend going into a store rather than sending an email-- the email takes them a while to respond... in reviews
Yennefer N.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Yennefer N.
I am new to Trader Joe’s but it is the best grocery store in my opinion so far. The quality, check. The price, check. Staffs’ attitude, check. I like shopping there not only for daily groceries but also for seasonal stuffs. Just got the heart shaped macarons today and it’s so good. Totally recommend for upcoming Valentine day.
Sarah B.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Sarah B.
Anyone else live #TraderJoes #Plants? Total impulse buy but it’s so cute! I live this little airplant and holder. It was about $12 and honestly… totally worth it. I love going to Trader Joes for all my high quality plant needs. Only negative is that it can be random on the specific type of plants you find… so when you see one you like, GRAB IT! #greenthumb
Sarah O.
Troy Grove, IL
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Sarah O.
I love Trader Joe’s! Awesome prices awesome selection what is there to complain about other than the fact that there are no locations near me! I have to drive almost two hours to my nearest Trader Joe’s 😞
Kayley B.
Patterson, CA
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Kayley B.
I can never go in just for one thing. Today I went in for soup dumplings and left with soup dumplings, frozen pizza, dark chocolate, caramel tasting flight, and tons of charcuterie meats and cheeses. Never a regret in sight. This is delicious.
Juan A.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Juan A.
I love Trader Joe’s! One of the best grocery stores with sustainable options for any and everyone. Wether your looking for an ever growing amount of vegan options, searching for organic produce, on the hunt for sweets you can’t find elsewhere, or just doing your daily shopping, Trader Joe’s will not disappoint. My only complaint is that there’s not one closer to me. Then again, I’d probably buy and eat the [product:new!-trader-joes-cookie-butter-combo-3-pack] way too often. Trader Joe's!
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Heather J.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Heather J.
Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Butter💗🧈🧴 Did someone say DUPE?!? You best believe I had to get my hands on a possible dupe for the loved @soldejaneiro Brazilian Bum Bum cream! (We’re talking $7 vs. $45 here🤑) This body butter is made with açaí and guarana extracts. It is marketed as a salted caramel and pistachio scent! 🌰🍮 I have to say, this is indeed a dupe! (Id say it’s a 90% dupe). It does not last as long as the bum bum cream, but it has nearly the same exact same smell. This is wonderful and a great, cheaper alternative. Get your hands on this at your next Trader Joe’s run and see for yourself!
Brenda P.
Canoga Park, CA
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Brenda P.
Trader Joe’s has many quality products, their flowers are also very fresh and beautiful. Love stopping by!
Renee  A.
Hilton Head, SC
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Renee  A.
I just love Trader Joe’s - we don’t have one near us since we moved, but anytime I travel I make a visit. Love the wine selection and prices can’t be beat. I found my favorite Italian wine at the best price ever. They have fun things like the largest pasta in the world! And it’s all good. The peanut butter cups are yummmmy. Some items are random and not always there so if you see something you like - go for it!!
Chantal V.
Sandy, UT
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Chantal V.
My family & I absolutely love this store and are so happy they finally opened them in Utah! I remember living in California and loving almost everything they had to buy in at a great value and great prices, so many food options for all types of preferences from vegan to some delicious meaty meals! I really love all or the special items they’ll get for the season and how fun it is to stock up since some things are just so good! They have just about everything you could need for yourself child or animals. The employees are always super helpful. They also have a great selection of cards that are only $1! Great deals!
Crystal  M.
Brooklyn, NY
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Crystal  M.
This is really good something you could bring for lunch. You could make this for a fast dinner you could also add your only things to give it a kick.

277 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Willpw B.
il y a 15 jours
Wunmi C. il y a 9 jours
Orange chicken and their dumplings !!!