Trader Joe's Market

Anyone else try this? It’s literally my absolutely favourite and easy cold brew. I absolutely recommend! #coffeeclub #summersips Trader Joe's Market
Making a special trip to Trader Joe’s soon. What are some of their most loved products?
How does the cost of things compare to Whole Foods ?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Market!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i really love trader joe's...price is great, i always buy their cookie butter, hummus and nuts.... have not tried their wine yet but heard lots of good reviews of their wine selections. in reviews
I love this store i love everything its like the cheaper version of whole foods next time you swing by here make sure to get Macroons in the ice cream asilein reviews
Trader Joe's customer service is just wonderful, and the clean and organized Isle are great, I wish other grocery stores would do the same.in reviews
I am to try something new each time I go and load up on the things I love them most since I do not go there very often because it is far!in reviews
They typically are on point with their customer service though if you have an issue I recommend going into a store rather than sending an email-- the email takes them a while to respond... in reviews
Eve M.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Eve M.
I bought some organic products here and loved them :) Trader Joe's Market
I bought some organic products here and loved them :) Trader Joe's Market
Lisa H.
Patterson, NY
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Lisa H.
I love Trader Joe’s! They have so many great products and they’re always introducing new ones. My favorites are their Midsummer Nights cream and there peppermint Joe Joe’s. Also love all the varieties of cheeses including the sheep and goat cheeses.
Kaylee S.
Plymouth, WI
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Kaylee S.
I love Trader Joe’s! Prolly the best store outside of my little town. Lots of different and healthy options for less the price. Got 150$ worth of food for like 60$ compared to Walmart. Highly recommend!
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Tasha W.
My sister in law picked me up this delicious ranch dressing to try with my on the go veggies. I love ranch especially when it comes to dipping sauces#traderjoes#ranch
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Stephanie P.
Just another find from Trader Joe’s. If you don’t shop here, it’s definitely worth checking out. I found a lot of new, unique things and some basic items like this dry shampoo.
Ani M.
Las Vegas, NV
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Ani M.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Ani M.
I love Trader Joe’s! Who doesn’t?! I love that most everything is priced perfectly, produce is always fresh, and the employees are really nice! I love browsing through their health and beauty items… and picking up a few things here and there. Frozen section is my jam! Great portions and easy to prepare… usually air fryer and microwave lol 😂 I go once a week! This is today’s haul.
natalie V.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by natalie V.
I love trader joe’s! I find everything I need there, and it’s all fairly healthy. It’s also really well priced!
Lilian H.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Lilian H.
Nice and tasty treat from trader joe. So excited to try this out, use is such an interesting flavor and glad trader joe is introducing more products like this.
Jamie W.
Phoenix
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Jamie W.
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Jamie W.
This so yummy and super good find! Easy snack! Just cut into piece and heat up in a Nonstick pan then enjoy! Cut out the bread or add to bread Delicious both ways!
Kristen S.
Buena Park, CA
Trader Joe's Market uploaded by Kristen S.
This Trader Joe’s grapefruit and lemon hand sanitizer is my favorite. I prefer it over gels, which can get sticky. This sprays a fine mist and the scent is refreshing. It doesn’t leave my hands dry or cracked even after months of use. Can’t beat the price at $1.99 a bottle!

257 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susan S.
Gary, MN
il y a 4 mois
Kelsey G. il y a 3 mois
Trader Joe’s has low carb wraps, jicama wraps which are also low carb as well as a low-carb bread.