BY TRADER JOE'S

A delicious alternative to black pepper. Adds piquant lemon flavor and peppery pungency to meat, poultry, fish, stir fries, salad dressings, sauces and marinades.

Buy on Amazon
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Yum yum yum!!! I always use this when I grill chicken and it tastes so so good! Also you can use it on Caesar salads and it’s so yummy! Really adds great flavor! Definitely satisfied! Give this product a shot!
Alletse A.
Love all the Trader Joe’s spice grinders!
This one is fresh and flavorful just like the rest.
The pepper is prominent but not over powering like some can be.
Use mostly for seafood & veggies but sometimes chicken too.
Love that this varietal is in a grinder.
Darlene M.
I looooove their spices! They're all under $4 and there's so many varieties that come with a built-in grinder. I never purchase spices at the grocery store because these are so well packaged and taste amazing! If you have a Trader Joe's around you and you don't go...GO! They also have mini-carts for the little ones. They can run around the store to try and find the hidden monkey. When they do, they can go up to any employee, tell them where the monkey is and get a lollipop. I think it's such a cute thing to do. My 4 year old loves going there for that and my 12 year old loves the free samples.
Bianca D.
I was hesitant to purchase this combination grinder - and in fact, I had avoided all of the different spice grinders that were not salt and pepper. I've had some bad experiences with other brands. The TJ's ones are amazing - and really affordable.
Zack H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. I don't know that it's markedly different than other lemon peppers but I but it on everything and the citrus for me often eliminates the need to put salt in. It also comes with a grinder on the bottom that really lets you don your artisinal swag.
Cam
Yes I have to agree that this stuff is amazing!!
Besides being great on everything already mentioned in the other reviews, I have to say that this stuff really rocks a Bloody Mary!!! Stock up on it!
and oh yeah I'm having one now
L L.
Wilmington
This is fantastic! I use it on fish mostly. The lemon taste is the perfect amount. It works great as a marinade but also just as a little extra taste. For 1.99 you cannot beat it
Heather P.
I'm obsessed with this stuff! It adds a subtle hint of lemon flavor to anything. Particularly useful for fish, veggies and poultry. I also love it when making avocado toast.
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
Legit good on anything and everything. I keep this in my desk at work and it never gets old! Amazing lemon taste!
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a staple in my house - I put it on everything: salads, eggs, roasted vegetables. So good!