Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Just Mango...
522 Reviews
5 / 5
I love the texture- enough chewiness but not too tough for the jaw. The taste is fresh dried fruit without added sugar. It's affordable for snack size plus easy to carry in your purse for extra energy boost.
5 / 5
I always grab a few bags. They are amazing snacks, hardly ever find a dry one, soft and chewy. Taste amazing. Easy to throw in the car and go for a quick bite.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are great taste wise. They have a rubbery texture for sure but it doesn’t bother me- if you’re a texture person you might not enjoy these. Perfect amount of sweet
5 / 5
Absolutely yummy mango slices dried without any additives. Natural taste in very simple classic packaging which tell you all you need to know. I was a happy customer buying this product at Trader Joe's on the weekly basis. Great price it was, too. In the UK, Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices are available on Amazon at ridiculous price.
5 / 5
That’s my favourite snack. It’s real mango and semi sweet, no sugar added which is really really good instead of sweets or cake with coffee or tea
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this stuff omg. I used to work in a photo studio and every time the catering of a shoot would leave a pack of this, my coworkers would automatically bring it to me cause they knew! They have a few versions but this one is my fave, the spicy one is too spicy and the all natural is a bit too dry. Someone also made a mango cocktail with a tiny piece as a garnish at a bar and I thought it really tied the drink together. I wish it was a tiny notch less sweet just health wise, but it’s good and really juicy and I love the chewy texture
5 / 5
I literally love this is such healthy snack. I usually put it in the refrigerator for a couple hours and then eat it. It’s absolutely delicious. The texture is kind of like chewy and the packaging is very small, but they have bigger packages, but it’s definitely a good value for your money
5 / 5
Soft and juicy mango slices are a delightful snack option that offers a taste of the tropics with every bite. Their convenience, flavor, and texture make them a good choice as a healthy snack for me.
5 / 5
These are fantastic snacks! With just the right amount of chew, they’re so flavourful and satisfying. I have a giant stash in my desk at work and they stay fresh for ages in their ziplock! I buy them often and think they’re great value!
5 / 5
These mango slices changed my life, my mouth waters just thinking about it. The flavor is sweet, but almost sour. When I bite in, I feel the sugary texture on the outside and I know that I am going to have to eat the whole package in one day. I am happy they are great value for the money, so I always get two packages!