Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices

When we named this product Just Mango Slices we weren't messing around. Inside the bag you will find Just Mango Slices, and nothing else. Our supplier dries several varieties of mango for us, so depending on what's most ripe when, you could find slices of Kent, Haden, Keitt, or Ataulfo mangoes inside the bag. Still, that's all you'll find. No additives, no preservatives, no colors. Just Mango Slices.

Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices is made for us by a supplier that's been in the business of drying tropical fruit for more than 20 years. They're peeled, seeded, and sliced by hand – the slices aren't uniform, but they are loaded with fresh, natural mango flavor.

Are these tough to chew?
How much are these generally? I just bought 180 grams of Organic dried mango at Indian store for $7, and was like whoaaa... 🤑
Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices, how do you feel about the price?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices!
How would you rate this product?
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices uploaded by danielle A.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love these as a snack they are delicious I always get the soft and juicy kind as the other kind is to hard . Healthy and affordable. Definitely met my expectations. Would definitely recommend this to others Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices
Cheerio T.
Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices uploaded by Cheerio T.
Just dried mangos no sugar or anything added. A great snack, chewy, and delicious. One of the good products of TJ. Woof! Insta: @cheeriotheshibainu Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,412 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are so good they have a wonderful taste they’re very good for you mango is a wonderful fruit and good for you a great snack they were delicious I was very satisfied I will definitely buy again and recommend to others
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a must-buy every time im at Trader Joe's. I'm obsessed with dried mango but usually the price is insane. This package costs $3 or $4! And it's unbelievably delicious and satisfies sweet cravings for me! Highly recommend.
Kelly M.
Dried fruit is great in general but, trader Joe's tried mangoes are my favorite of all time. They are so chewy, they are so sweet, they have that perfect mango flavor that satisfies my needs. I feel like I'm eating on a Caribbean island at the beach with a pink and orange sunset.
Sonja L.
Dickinson, ND
Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices uploaded by Sonja L.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Nothing crazy about this dried mango, but it hits it right on the nose. Perfect not too tough consistency to get through and just it’s sweet enough. Usually more of a fresh fruit gal, but this always makes its way into my cart! Trader Joes Dried Fruit Soft & Juicy Mango,6 Oz
Isabelle R.
McLean
Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices uploaded by Isabelle R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
No exaggeration, TJ’s dried mango is one of my favorite snacks and all time favorite dried fruit. It doesn’t have any extra sugar added, which is a huge plus for me. I continue to buy it over and over again. And, the pieces are never too tough, always soft and easy to chew.
Michelle C.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I think I’m addicted to dried mango slices. Once I start, I can’t stop. Seriously, I love mango slices.
Benji A.
Nashville, TN
These are very good and you can taste real mango. The only negative thing is that it seems that there is quite added sugars. Price is reasonable and would probably by again. I definitely recommend trying.
Linda M.
Amityville, NY
Yummy in my tummy! I never leave Trader Joe’s without at least 1 bag of these. I love the taste and texture. Nice and sweet and satisfying. I am a repeat customer for these. I recommend the dried mango!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shayne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a un an
Trader Joe's Just Mango Slices, how do you feel about the price?
Reilley L. il y a un an
I find that Trader Joe’s has fair pricing on just about everything.