BY TRADER JOE'S

Trader Joe's Island Soyaki is a unique sauce made with preservative free soy sauce, pineapple juice, fresh garlic, fresh ginger and sesame seeds. Great as a marinade before grilling and cooking, or as a stir fry sauce. Try it on poultry, fish, meat,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon G.
I saw this on the shelves when I was shopping at Trader Joe's one day and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! It's super flavorful and a great marinade to use with chicken or beef. As with any TJ product, the ingredient list is usually pretty clean which is a big win!
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this stuff! It’s great in the summer on grilled chicken. That’s honestly the only thing I’ve used it on and after all these reviews I’m going to be trying it on stir fry now! Trust me, you won’t regret buying this. Every time I stop at Trader Joe’s I grab a bottle. Definitely my favorite marinade! It smells so yummy too!
Ivy K.
I wanted to write a review about regular soyaki but I couldn't find it so here I am. Soyaki is one of my favorite products. I make stirfry all of the time and this is what o use. Trader joes is sadly far from me so I always buy a few of them. It's slightly sweet and 100% Amazing.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love this. Works perfectly as a marinade for chicken or stir-fry. Perfect taste and perfect price, that's for sure. Trader Joe's really surprised me with this one! Would def recommend! Go buy it now!
Taryn D.
Stratford, CT
Absolutely love this in a stir fry or as a marinade for chicken. It has the perfect combination of teriyaki and soy, with a hint of sweet. Tastes great on vegetables too. We always have this in our house.
Krystal F.
Downey, CA
This sauce is good! I used it for a stir-fry! It gives so much flavor to tofu! It's delicious, inexpensive, and has a great quantity. I wasn't sure about it first, but it's good!
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
I love Trader Joe's Island Soyaki! It's a great base for any stir fry. It tastes almost like teriyaki but less on the sweet side and the consistency is very watery. They say tastes great on sales as well. Great that it's very affordable! 😊
Christina C.
So good! I like to marinate everything in this sauce-chicken, steak, fish. It's got a wonderful tangy pineapple taste which makes this perfect for when you want a taste of the islands for dinner! I love to make grilled chicken with this and serve it on some rice
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
This sauce is so great for stir-fry's! I love adding some to a broccoli and carrot mix of over rice. Definitely recommend, but probably not great for someone with a low sodium diet.
Madeleine H.
Orlando, FL
Yum!! This is such a delicious teriyaki sauce! Even better that it's soy based! This goes amazing with salmon, tofu, and even steak! Yum!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a pretty traditional taste?
Brenna M.
Is this more sweet or spicy or sour?