Trader Joe's Inner Peas Baked Green Pea Snack uploaded by Monique F.Trader Joe's Inner Peas Baked Green Pea Snack uploaded by Angel F.

BY TRADER JOE'S

Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
Why are these so good?!? -I have no idea, but I'm in love! I was kind of upset that the pouch doesn't have a zip lock, but then I realized a zip lock isn't needed because you can literally eat the whole bag in one sitting. Yes, they are that good. And they don't feel heavy or greasy like eating some chips do.
victoria R.
I am such a weirdo and love eating weird food a lot of people might not like. This here taste so good and is the perfect snack. Taste just like peas which i Love peas so i really do enjoy. Lol my family do give me nasty looks because they say I’m gross but this is amazing and i don’t have to share lol
Molly H.
These always surprise me with how delicious they are, and theyre so light that they make the perfect binge snack without making you feel guilty afterwards. The problem is you do tend to eat the whole bag! And they can get dry after a while, but overall theyre a smart alternative to potato chips!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I have bought this baked snap pea snacks over and over again. I am not a huge chip person but sometimes you want to grab something salty. These totally hit the spot. They are delicious and such a great price. They are crunchy, crispy, and a great snack in a pinch!
Melissa P.
I wanted to love these and I wanted my son to love these even more. They’re not too bad for peas, however, they’re a little salty for me and just not a flavor that our household loves. They seem like a great snack for toddlers and kids, although my kid is not a fan.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
So addictive and delicious, even my super picky, eat-nothing-green child is a huge fan. It’s really hard to stop eating them, even harder than with a bag of chips, so they can get fattening fast if you have no self control like me. 😂
Tomi B.
Topanga , CA
My daughter doesn’t eat greens. This is the only green thing she eats! We love it so much!!! I recommend it for everyone! We eat it with guacamole and eggplant and tomato hummus also fromTJ’s!
Sarah M.
I love inner peas! They are crispy pea pods and have great flavor without being greasy. They are hollow and flaky and you can eat a lot of them without consuming too many calories. You can also dip them in hummus.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
These are a great snack and a ton of my toddler students bring these for a snack too! Love the flavor and is nice in replace of a chip. The only thing is I wish this was a resealable bag, but overall a tasty snack to have around to grab and go!
Elisa L.
Orange, CA
These pea chips are so tasty! There is a light amount of salt, and it compliments the chips perfectly, because it's not excessive. It's a perfect vegan, gluten free, guilt-free snack! It's so tasty, and the healthy nature is a plus!
Hannah H.
Do these taste like peas, or like potatoes as so many other veggie chips do?
Cynthia L.
Virginia Beach
Are these gluten free?
Olivia T.
Mc David, FL
What do these tasse like? Do they have any nutritional value?
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
What are the ingredients in these?
Victoria F.