Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltTrader Joe's
Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals with Built in Grinder Natural and Pure Use in Any Dish You Would Use Regular Salt - 45oz

by Trader Joe's

#16 in Salt

Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals with Built-in Gringer, Gets its soft-pink Color from the earth's elements, Completely natural and pure, Versatile seasoning, Can be used in any dish you'd use regular salt

Can the grinder be changed from fine to coarse?
How’s the scent?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals with Built in Grinder Natural and Pure Use in Any Dish You Would Use Regular Salt - 4.5oz!
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
It’s OK to buy things because they’re cute, right? Because that’s what happened with this precious little jar of salt at Trader Joe’s. I don’t think I needed salt. I mean, I was probably feeling salty. But I can’t stop smiling when I see this little baby on the top of my stove.
Elle P.
Easy to use. This is about $2 and convenient to pick up when you're getting groceries at Trader Joe's. I wish the cap didn't unscrew so easily because sometimes I will accidentally dump a ton of salt into my dish while cooking because I didn't check before using it the first time. Still, I love the color and it's apparently healthier than regular table salt.
Antonio R.
W Hollywood, CA
Trader Joe's Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals with Built in Grinder Natural and Pure Use in Any Dish You Would Use Regular Salt - 4.5oz uploaded by Antonio R.
This is by far my favorite salt. I do know that the pink salt crystals have more minerals in them. Having gone through cancer, it is a better choice healthwise. Not only that, it is a great price and it has a grinder attached to it. I definitely recommend this salt and I have recommended it to several friends who are looking for salt. The price is remarkable. It is way lower than other stores.
Garmai M.
Brooklyn, NY
Trader Joe's Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals with Built in Grinder Natural and Pure Use in Any Dish You Would Use Regular Salt - 4.5oz uploaded by Garmai M.
This product adds a dash of seasoning to some of my favorite traditional dishes such as Liberian jollof rice and Greens & Rice. It’s a healthy substitute for other processed alternative salts and it gives it much needed flavor alongside the raw garlic, tomatoes, and mixed vegetables I add to my jollof rice and Greens and rice recipes.
Aliyah S.
Trader Joe's Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals with Built in Grinder Natural and Pure Use in Any Dish You Would Use Regular Salt - 4.5oz uploaded by Aliyah S.
I love this product! BUT BE WARNED it is very salty. You only need a small amount (and this is coming from a salt fanatic). It is delicious and always in my pantry or on my list! Would recommend!!
Patricia D.
Bridgeport, CT
I love pink salt. It just feels different. I like the grinder, it makes the salt be just the right size and thickness.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
My mom's favorite salt the only one she buys now. She use to buy one from Walmart. it's pretty good I like it as well
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,290 reviews
Trader Joe's Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals with Built in Grinder Natural and Pure Use in Any Dish You Would Use Regular Salt - 4.5oz uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Himalayan salt is the healthiest and best salt you can use on the market! It tastes better, looks better and even has more of an appeal to it
Megan M.
I started using Himalayan salt about a year ago and now I will not use any other salt to add to my food.. a little goes a long way.
Kaitlyn L.
E Patchogue, NY
This is the best Himalayan pink sea salt and it’s only $1.99 at Trader Joe’s. Perfect taste