Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersTrader Joe's
TRADER JOE'S Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm

TRADER JOE'S® Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's beard balm can be used head to toe as an every day moisturizer. Keeps fly away beard in check, moisturizes heels, hands and cuticles.

Does this really help for dry skin? Cracked heels etc?
Does this really help for dry skin? Cracked heels etc?
Start your review of TRADER JOE'S® Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm!
Denisse N.
TRADER JOE'S® Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Denisse N.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I use this product everyday ! Honestly I use it all over my body , mainly on my hands. It moisturizes your skin and leaves it smooth. Specially during the winter . It smells a little citrusy but it’s a mild scent so it won’t bother you at all. Great price & Great Quality!
Aditi B.
Bellevue, WA
TRADER JOE'S® Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Aditi B.
In love with this Multi-purpose moisturising balm from Trader Joes! Such a winner esp if you stay in cooler, dry climates or have toddlers in the house with chapped lips and knees. It’s not greasy or oily like Vaseline nor does it leave any white stuff on your lips when used. The fact that it is clean and can be used Anywhere is a big deal. The handy jar is also Perfect to put in your travel kit! I particularly loved it during the pandemic where frequent washing and sanitising ripped my hands off moisture - this was a saviour. Totally recommend!!!
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
TRADER JOE'S® Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I really like this moisturizing balm. I use it on my hands when they get super dry but also like to apply it to my cuticles. It can be a little hard to get out of the tin at times but it’s still worth it. This product lasts a long time and has a nice smell to it. I definitely would recommend this balm. TRADER JOE'S® Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm
M'Recia S.
N Salt Lake, UT
We love the stuff and we seriously use it for all kinds of things - lips, Hands, hair, babies, face Etc. Bonus points for the amazing smell.
Krystal H.
Painesville, OH
I used this as a way to extra moisture my skin when using something heavy duty like differin. It works great. Your skin feels hydrated and looks glowy. No dry patches. I plan to repurchase but the container is so big.
Carson W.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I picked this up on a whim at Trader Joe’s and I am obsessed with it! This product works great as lip balm, cuticle oil, hand cream, you name it. It’s a beside staple. And you can’t beat the price!
Casey A.
Staff
So, for reference, I'm reviewing this from the lens of tattoo balm. I liked this more than some of the beeswax balms I've used, since there is more in the tin. It's a little grainy and it smells very strongly, but I loved it. I thought it did a great job keeping my tattoo moist and it wasn't too tacky. If you're sensitive to scent this isn't for you, but otherwise, it's amazing.
LaDonna S.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This product is amazing! It is the only thing that has saved my hands in winter when they get cracked and itchy from contact dermatitis. I keep one at arm's reach at all times. They are stashed everywhere! Now all my friends are getting obsessed too.
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
I am OBSESSED with this stuff and keep one at my office, in my purse, and next to my bed. It is the perfect moisturizer for extremely dry skin (like I get here in Nevada). I use it on my feet, hands, elbows, knees, and even my lips when I need extra hydration. For a product that is so affordable, I cannot believe how effective it is!
Kim M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This balm is awesome! It smells great and makes my hands feel so good! Great for harsh winter weather.