Trader Joe's Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm uploaded by Melissa T.

Trader Joe's Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm

Trader Joe's beard balm can be used head to toe as an every day moisturizer. Keeps fly away beard in check, moisturizes heels, hands and cuticles.

Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
I buy this balm and the lip balm whenever I can find it. I love multi-use products and find this is a great value for the price. I love that I am able to not only use this on my lips, but my hands and elbows and knees during dry harsh winters. And in a pinch, it works to tame the ends on my hair. Would recommend!
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I bought this bc I loved the packaging and needed a new lip moisturizer. I like how it does not leave a greasy feel and how I can apply it to my face, hands, elbows, etc. I would not recommend this to anyone looking to heel extremely chapped lips, as I found it helped relieve my lips while on but left them just as chapped and dry once it wore off. I would not buy this again since it is large and I don't love the product, however, it's a great backup to have when you're in need of a little dry skin relief and have nothing else to ease the pain!
Brenna M.
Oh this stuff is bomb! I have THE DRYEST hands in the winter. This has literally saved them. It seems waxy when you first open and apply since it's a bit hard (not like a lotion). But it just soaks in and leaves ZERO residue or greasy feeling, which I can't stand. This would be great on my heels too!
Melissa T.
This stuff is amazing! Whether it's chapped lips or dry heels, this stuff is incredibly moisturizing without feeling sticky or heavy. In addition, one can lasts quite a while, even with regular usage. The only downside is that the smell is a bit strong for sensitive noses.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
I buy several of these when they come back in stock. Amazing product! It protects and moisturizes without leaving your skin overly greasy! The smell is clean and slightly medicinal. My hands couldn’t get through the winter and all my hand washing without this stuff!
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I bought this in the fall on a whim and it's been a life saver. I apply it everywhere! My hands, arms, knees, nose, lips. My skin gets really dry in the winter but this provides a great amount of moisturize for my skin. I love this product because it doesn't feel greasy like other products and it lasts for a while on my skin
Sarah P.
Southern California
It’s too greasy for me, so I only use it when my skin is at its driest and right before bed when I don’t have to touch anything. I don’t intend to repurchase.