BY TRADER JOE'S

Lovely fall blend of herbs such as cinnamon, ginger, hibiscus with apple, orange peel flavors. You unbridled joy with each sip will make you feel like a fox in the hen house. Or a wise owl who's just discovered the secret to eternal happiness. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I really enjoy this tea. I usually stay away feom herbal teas because they taste kind of boring to me and I also prefer buying actial herbs and boiling them. This one is really tasty though. The cinnamon adds a little twist to the herbal flavor and makes this tea really delicious. It mostly tastes like cinnamon. If you like cinnamon then this will definitely be by your liking. It was affordable as well. I bought it from Trader Joe’s.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Okay. I’ve got to be honest. I picked this up on a whim because the packaging was so cute. Plus it was tea, which I am a huge fan of. I am very pleased with this one. It has a strong cinnamon flavor, but I love it! It is priced right too. I will definitely repurchase again from year to year.
Lauren L.
Picked this up on a whim as I was strolling through Trader Joe's! I am always a little hesitant with "fall things" and all things pumpkin spice, but this is just perfect! It has the flavors of autumn and the holidays without being overpowering. It is a cozy cup of tea when served hot (with honey) and is refreshing served cold!
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I bought this the other day at my local TJ's and loved it! The flavor is strong and almost has a cider aspect to it. When I want an enjoyable drink this is always my go to. It just tastes like fall to me.
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
Trader Joe's is so great around this time of year. Never had this product before and I think I'm addicted. Great flavor. great packaging. Good for watching Netflix and chilling. I would recommend to others.
Ariana F.
Santa Clara, CA
This tea is absolute perfection in the cold winter months. The taste gets sweet after steeping for a while and the spices are just perfect. Seriously stock up on these because you will be obsessed during the holiday season when you want everything to reek of that holiday spirit.
Kim M.
This is absolutely my favorite tea. Every year when they bring it back I stock up. It has a great cinnamon flavor. If you make a kettle full it also makes your house smell amazing.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
This tastes just like baked apples and cinnamon! So delicious. Drink it warm or cold! I drink mine without anything in it, but I can imagine adding honey and coconut milk in it would taste delicious. Definitely give it a try! It's cheap, tastes great, and gets you in the autumn spirit!
Lorena R.
Live this product one of my friends gave me a pack and at first i tought i wasnt going to like it and i can say that i enjoyed the taste i hughly recomend this
Amanda J.
This is a really tasty tea with flavors of fall. It's also nice that it's an herbal tea, so you don't have to worry about having too much caffeine.
Victoria F.