Trader Joe's Ground Cinnamon 1.5oz. (2-jars)

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Ground Cinnamon 1.5oz. (2-jars) Spices of the World Use Cinnamon in cakes,cookies,pies and puddings.It is also a perfect complement to apple cider,fancy coffee drinks,and mulled wine. Trader Joe's Cinnamon is harvested from pristine...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Ground Cinnamon 1.5oz. (2-jars)!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,291 reviews
I love using cinnamon in my foods because it makes everything extra delicious an it adds a lot of flavor to my food and dessert! I love how this cinnamon is organic! It has a lot of health benefits such as lowers blood sugar and helps with weight loss!! I highly recommend it!
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
This cinnamon is delicious!!! I love the finely powdered texture as it meshes well with everything I eat it on- or in my protein shakes. Must try cinnamon and staple for your home!
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
The cinnamon is so easy to use and it’s very inexpensive. I like the square shape of the spice container and it’s glass. It fits nicely with all my other spices.
Kelly T.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I use to use Target’s brand cinnamon but I recently ran out. I love cinnamon, and TJ’s did not disappoint. I add a dash of it to hot milk, their Cocoa Powder, and sugar. It tastes amazing!
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe’s is s but pricey sometimes but this wasn’t too bad. Happy to buy bulk as we love cinnamon.
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
My favorite ground cinnamon. Love the taste and the price. Now Trader Joe’s only sells organic cinnamon as well, so that’s a win.
Jennifer R.
Morganville, NJ
Big fan of this spice to put on cold apples. It adds a bit of spice, literally, to the healthy snack & makes it feel like you’re having a more fattening snack than you are. Also a good spice to put in baked goods.
Sarah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
It’s exactly as labeled and works great in my recipes. I love Trader Joe’s spices and have been a repeat customer for years
Brooke N.
Westminster, CA
The perfect cinnamon to add to your dishes. I use mine with pancake mix, oatmeal, cereal and baked goods. It’s a great price and great taste.
maria G.
Charlotte, NC
Good cinnamon, nicely grounded. Great flavor to use for cooking, or drinks. The size is small but I don’t use it often and in big quantities

Looking for your answer?