GroceryPantryTrader Joe's
Giotto's Organic Vodka Sauce (25 oz)

Trader Joe's Giotto's Organic Vodka Sauce (25 oz)

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Organic Vodka Sauce is a wonderful blend of tomatoes, olive oil, cheeses and herbs with the added kick of vodka. Wonderful over pasta, as a sauce for chicken or other meats, or as a dip for bread sticks, calamari or whatever you choose!

I see this at TJ's all the time- is it good?
Does this taste at all like homemade?
Is it really chunky or is it smooth?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Giotto's Organic Vodka Sauce (25 oz)!
Eliana  N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite vodka sauce and go to pasta sauce at trader joes! it's the perfect creaminess and has so much flavor.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
The Trader's Joe's Giotto's organic vodka sauce taste amazing and goes great with my Italian pasta every time I am making it. Good price and high quality ingredients. I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product.
Megan M.
Los angeles, CA
Trader Joe's is my go to for groceries and they always have the best stuff for cheaper than all the other options in LA. This sauce is yummy and great on any kind of noodle or spaghetti squash! I love to make spaghetti sandwiches with it using two pieces of garlic bread, yum 💕
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
I love mixing this in my marinara! It brings more depth of flavors to the sauce! I normally keep a jar on hand in my pantry!
Amber  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I think this is my favorite of their spaghetti sauces. As someone who needs easy dishes to cook, this is perfect. It’s tasty, affordable and I trust their products. Trader Joe's Giotto's Organic Vodka Sauce (25 oz)
Kristina F.
Great vodka sauce at an affordable price. As with nearly everything Trader Joe's, the quality is outstanding for the price. I typically use this alongside Trader Joe's linguini and top it all with grated parmesan cheese. It's such a simple and delicious meal.
rebeca C.
This is a rare Trader Joe's flop. I found this sauce pretty flavorless so I'm surprised to see other reviewers talking about the great taste. I had to add cream and parmesan cheese to give it any flavor. I don't indulge in dairy very often, so if I was going to have vodka sauce in the future, I wouldn't waste it on this one.
Denise G.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Deliciously tasty sauce. It is very tomatoey and has chunks of tomato in it which I like, as it adds more texture and heartiness to the sauce. I like to add this sauce to chickpea or brown rice pasta and top it with freshly grated pecorino cheese, cracked black pepper, and basil leaves.
Monique  P.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Probably one of the best vodka sauces I have ever tried. A friend recommended this sauce to me and I’m so glad she did. It’s super creamy and pairs with lots of different protein and veggie combinations. I have already repurchased this product.
Julie B.
BostonMA
This stuff is absurd good. I forgot that marinara even existed. there is more of this in my pasta than there is pasta. It is super cheap, crazy delicious, and not bad for you! I love to pair with some of their veggie pasta options (to trick myself into eating vegetables), as well as their meatless meatballs. So good.