BY TRADER JOE'S

Two (2) 2.46 oz Bottles Blend of roasted garlic, sea salt, onion and parsley Comes with a grinder for convience and even sprinkling Product of South Africa see more...

• I've never tried this- does anyone like it?1 Answers
Shivani P.
Here's a garlic salt that ACTUALLY TASTES REAL! I love how it has the fresh, garlicky taste with a perfectly balanced garlic to salt ratio. It's perfect to grind straight into food while cooking or even as a topper. This is one substitute you can make in your pantry that will change your entire dish and make it taste better than ever. Highly recommend buying this on your next Trader Joe's run!

P.S. I legitimately just told a friend to go buy this and use it to salt baked chicken over his "garlic salt" because it just tastes so much better. even chicken with just olive oil, pepper, and this salt is good enough to eat on its own. YUM!
Kaylyn S.
This is a staple at our house! TJ’s spices never disappoint. I️ feel like the grinder makes a huge difference in the fresh taste of the product. The garlic salt is at a great price point and has a great flavor, with added parsley. We have completely replaced our old brand!
Yvonny J.
Love love love this!!! I use it on absolutely everything. Perfect to sprinkle on eggs, taco meat, potatoes, and steaks. I would say the value for this is really reasonable. I am definitely satisfied!!
Alison B.
Something of this size and quality (with a grinder) would cost way more at other places. This is a simple and good quality product that I’m constantly reaching for in the kitchen
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is such an awesome seasoning! You can put it on everything and it makes it better! It is so much better than the traditional store-bought garlic salt. It has so much more flavor without being too salty. I use it so often that I've gone through 3. Pick some up next time you're at Trader Joe's!
Grace F.
new york
Yes! This garlic salt is my favorite. If I had one thing in my spice rack, it's this garlic salt grinder. Trader Joe's spices are, in general, amazing---good price, good flavor combinations. My grinder lasts several months even when I use it daily.
Kait D.
Anchorage, AK
Hands down my favorite seasoning. I love garlic and don't always want to spend the time cutting it. Plus you won't have the lingering smell of garlic. I put it on everything from chicken to vegetables. It is my favorite seasoning.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
By far my favorite multi-purpose seasoning. I literally use this stuff everyday and put it on everything. It's not overly salty and goes great on everything from steak, roasted chicken and veggies
Shauna P.
i honestly wish i could give this product more than five stars. it's my FAVORITE spice. I'm obsessed with this garlic salt and will never go back to another brand
Fanta B.
First off..... I am OBSESSED with garlic. Soo this garlic salt grinder instantly delivers every time. Fresh grounded salt and garlic right at your finger tips. AMAZING !!
Victoria F.
I've never tried this- does anyone like it?

Amazon