by Trader Joe's

How do they taste? My kids are picky
How are these for kids to open themselves (kindergarten age)? My son does fine with opening gogo squeeze by himself but has a little trouble with Motts because they are a bit tougher. They have to be able to do it themselves at school.
Start your review of Trader Joe's Fruit Crushers Combo Pack - 1 Box of Applesauce, 1 Box of Apple+strawberry!
Medford, OR
I usually like to stay away from ‘to-go’ snacks of any kind for my kids but when I first saw these at Trader Joe’s, I immediately sighed with relief. These are great & nutritious. The kids love them! Always stocked.
Philadelphia, PA
These are SO GOOD!! My son absolutely adores these. He picks a different color out every week and I know because it's Trader Joe's his choice will always be healthy, safe and nutritious.
Sellersburg, IN
My daughter loves these pouches! I keep some on hand for a fast and fairly healthy snack when we are super pressed for time. If I don't have time to cut up fresh fruit, I feel pretty good giving her these.
My daughter loves these! they are a tasty easy snack! I wish the pricing wasn't so high for them. the other brands pouch Apple sauce are a little cheaper.
West Orange, NJ
These are the best! I keep them in my purse for an emergency snack when that hanger hits! Simple ingredients I feel good about and a super yummy taste.
The apple sauce itself is very tasty, and I love how portable these are and can be munched on anywhere mess/spoon free. Also the packaging is great!
Sterling, VA
These apple crushers are great and comparable to Go-Go Squeez. My toddler loves them and they even have an option that are veggie and fruit mixes.
All of my kids love these! I got a pack for my toddler only to find them all eaten by my 11 and 12 year old. Their favorite is that apple carrot.
Tampa, FL
These are a life saver when it comes to my son snacking while we are out and about! I love the simple ingredients and he loves the taste.
Tacoma, WA
My toddler loves these and the price is great! I'll definitely continue to purchase! Taste is great and the packaging is attractive!