by Trader Joe's

How do they taste? My kids are picky
How are these for kids to open themselves (kindergarten age)? My son does fine with opening gogo squeeze by himself but has a little trouble with Motts because they are a bit tougher. They have to be able to do it themselves at school.
Start your review of Trader Joe's Fruit Crushers Combo Pack - 1 Box of Applesauce, 1 Box of Apple+strawberry!
I adore pretty much anything from T. Joe's but this is a family favorite. Inexpensive, a healthier option, and of course awesome packaging as most things are from TJ's. I would definitely recommend this to any family member, friend, kids, or adults!
Whittier, CA
I like this alternative to get for my kids instead of the higher priced brands. Plus it's Trader Joe's so I know it's decently healthy. I just wish it came with more than 4 in a pack.
Dover, PA
These are so good. My kiddos love them. I have to buy like six boxes a month. It just applesauce pouches but the flavor is good. It does taste better than other brands. I will be buy these again.😊
Bellingham, WA
This is a weekly staple in our household. I love that all the flavors have only natural sugars. No added! My daughter enjoys the flavors and they are affordable , cheaper than most grocery stores. I highly recommend these for on the go mom's like myself!
Lansing, MI
These pouches are great, they have a lot more of the fruit flavor than some other applesauce pouch brands. I eat a lot of Go-Go squeezes and some of the flavors get lost in all of the apple - particularly the apple strawberry. The Trader Joe's version has great strawberry flavor. They're a bit more expensive and have slightly less fluid ounces in them than most brands - but they are non-GMO and have great flavor.
Indianapolis, IN
These are really yummy and I know they are good for me since trader Joe's does not sell anything that's not organic or non gmo. I live that they have a twist off too since ir makes ir easy to open and close and take on trips!
Anderson, IN
We just tried these for the first time last month. I can't believe I've never stumbled on them before. They didn't even last a day! Both of my kids gobbled them up at lunch and then for snack. I was able to sneak a couple tastes and yum!
Westlake Village, CA
This product is one of my favorite products at Trader Joe's. My son loves them. This flavor is his least favorite out of the four that they offer. It's easy to throw in your bag and use as a snack for later when you're out and about.
Dorchester, NE
My 2 year old LOVES these. He’s constantly pointing at them in the fridge wanting one. They are easy for on the go too. Perfect to take when you’re out and about so the kiddo doesn’t get hangry lol
Tonawanda, NY
My daughter loves these as do I sometimes when I'm in a rush. In my opinion, they taste better than most pouches and I feel better about giving them to her knowing that Trader Joes is more conscious about what goes into their products.