Trader Joe's Freeze Dried Strawberries Unsweetened and Unsulfured uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY TRADER JOE'S

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
I love these they don’t have any weird ingredients or added sugar they are straight up free dried strawberries they are slightly crunchy not that sweet and a little tart. These are not that expensive to other brands they sell at bigger chain supermarkets and you get a pretty decent amount.
Chu L.
I love Trader Joe's freeze dried fruits. I've tried them all and my favorites are strawberry, raseberry, blueberry and mango. Except mango, all the others, i put them in my cereals, yogurt and smoothie. These are really handy when I don't have fresh fruits. I simply add one of these freeze dried fruits with milk and banana when I make smoothie and it tastes great.
Mari M.
These are so amazing! I snack on them all the time just right out of the bag. But they are also great to add into cereal or baked goods. One of my favorite usees for them is to add them into rice crispy treats along with chocolate chips. They are tarte sweet and crispy. a great healthy snacks or ingredient to amp up a recipe.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
These are pretty good but not by itself. They need to mixed in to something like oatmeal, cookies or muffins. I crushed them and made homemade strawberry buttercream frosting for cupcakes. Delicious!
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
Trader Joe's seriously has the best products. Whenever I go buying cereals I would purposely buy the ones with freeze dried strawberries then I came across these in trader Joe's. Now no need for the extra calories. I love eating these with yoghurt or on their own
Andréa G.
These are like candy! They're better than the strawberries that come in special k cereal by far! I love the freeze dried apples they carry too! And the ingredients (for both the strawberries and the apples) are just what you want and nothing else, pure fruit!
Farah J.
The strawberries are so addicting you can easily eat a bag by yourself I highly recommend since they are inexpensive at Trader Joe's and I will purchase again I have bought them multiple times I love all the different ones they have
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I have gotten these many times and not are they a great snack that's different. They are healthy and inexpensive and make a great addition on top of your cereal!!! Definitely recommend on top of vanilla ice cream as well.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My kids love adding these to their morning cereal--a great way to get their fruits in. They are a staple in our house---great product! Will definitely keep buying!
Grace H.
These taste like candy!! They are so so delicious and perfect for on the go. I take them to campus with me and they are the perfect study snack. No added sugar or any of that junk. Just freeze dried strawberries!
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
Do these satisfy your sweet tooth? Or do they just taste like dried fruit?
Shannon M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I find these a bit sour to just eat as a snack, but enjoy putting it in cereal or muffins. What else can I put these in?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Always looking to curb my sweet tooth. How are these?
Brenna M.
Are these crunchy or chewy?