Trader Joe's Freeze Dried Strawberries Unsweetened and Unsulfured uploaded by darkskin e.

BY TRADER JOE'S

• I find these a bit sour to just eat as a snack, but enjoy...2 Answers
  • Do these satisfy your sweet tooth? Or do they just taste ...4 Answers
  • Are these crunchy or chewy?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer A.
Roseville, MI
I love these they don’t have any weird ingredients or added sugar they are straight up free dried strawberries they are slightly crunchy not that sweet and a little tart. These are not that expensive to other brands they sell at bigger chain supermarkets and you get a pretty decent amount.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
I personally did not like these but my toddler students love them! They definitely have a different taste then a normal strawberry but it’s a easy snack to take on the go and no messy whatsoever
Chu L.
I love Trader Joe's freeze dried fruits. I've tried them all and my favorites are strawberry, raseberry, blueberry and mango. Except mango, all the others, i put them in my cereals, yogurt and smoothie. These are really handy when I don't have fresh fruits. I simply add one of these freeze dried fruits with milk and banana when I make smoothie and it tastes great.
Maritza M.
These are so amazing! I snack on them all the time just right out of the bag. But they are also great to add into cereal or baked goods. One of my favorite usees for them is to add them into rice crispy treats along with chocolate chips. They are tarte sweet and crispy. a great healthy snacks or ingredient to amp up a recipe.
Bubbie 🌼.
Pretty sour, a little bit too sour for my own taste. But, it could probably be good with cereal, yogurts, and more. They are pretty crunchy as well when you first bite into it. Then gets chewy if left out in the air and if you rehydrate it in your mouth.
Hannah E.
San Diego
Omgosh!! These are soooooo great! Like literally their fried fruit has such a good texture and isn’t sweetened so it actually tastes like real fruit. I eat them instead of chips and they’re so bomb! One of my favorites for sure!
Maddy H.
Salem, VA
This are the perfect sweet cravings, without feeling guilty. I put these on anything, including eating them plain. They are a little expensive for the quantity in the bag, but they have a great shelf life and even so when you open it! This item is always in my cart!
Farah J.
The strawberries are so addicting you can easily eat a bag by yourself I highly recommend since they are inexpensive at Trader Joe's and I will purchase again I have bought them multiple times I love all the different ones they have
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My kids love adding these to their morning cereal--a great way to get their fruits in. They are a staple in our house---great product! Will definitely keep buying!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I have gotten these many times and not are they a great snack that's different. They are healthy and inexpensive and make a great addition on top of your cereal!!! Definitely recommend on top of vanilla ice cream as well.
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
Do these satisfy your sweet tooth? Or do they just taste like dried fruit?
Shannon M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I find these a bit sour to just eat as a snack, but enjoy putting it in cereal or muffins. What else can I put these in?
Brenna M.
Are these crunchy or chewy?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Always looking to curb my sweet tooth. How are these?