Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksTrader Joe's
Freeze Dried Mango Unsweetened & Unsulfured 17oz

Trader Joe's Freeze Dried Mango Unsweetened & Unsulfured 1.7oz

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Freeze Dried Mango Unsweetened & Unsulfured 1.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Freeze Dried Mango Unsweetened & Unsulfured 1.7oz!
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
2 pack, 4 pack, 8 pack... I’ll take any pack! These freeze dried mangos are exactly what you expect- just mangos 🥭 Wodnerul, yummy mangoes. I haven’t tried any other brand of freeze dried mangoes but I don’t need too, these ones are delicious. They have a little added sugar, so it’s not the best thing for you and you need to be careful because you could eat an entire bag in one sitting. I know I have 😬 Either way, you’ll feel better because it’s fruit 😁
Durham, NC
I used these freeze dried mangos for an icing recipe. I crushed them up in a food processor and was able to make a fine powder since they’re freeze dried. It turned out to be quite delicious. I love that they don’t add any extra sugar or sweetness since mango is already pretty sweet on its own.
Boyds, MD
I like the unsweetened dried or freeze dried fruits. Fruits already have a lot of sugar and adding more sugar is tasty but unnecessary especially if you’re trying to be more health conscious. I would rather get my sugar intake elsewhere. I love love this and would recommend it to anyone
This mango is just so absolutely delicious and wonderful. It has this crunchy but a little bit chewy texture sort of like meringue but not entirely. And it has a creamy flavor to it that's reminiscent of something between ice cream and meringue. I personally absolutely adore it and if I see it in store I will usually get it
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This are alright, they aren’t gross but they aren’t the best. The after taste is super sweet but if you want to try a new snack, these aren’t horrible.
Brooklyn, NY
Trader Joe's Freeze Dried Mango Unsweetened & Unsulfured 1.7oz uploaded by April H.
I love these freeze dried mango- unsweetened and unsulfured, but still taste outstanding! They’re $3.29/bag if you live by a Trader Joe’s. The freeze dried nature kind of makes them like a honeycomb candy type of thing, but better because honeycomb candy is always sticky at the end. Great snack for an on the go option for fruit. Could also be neat for kids to change things up a bit.

Looking for your answer?