Trader Joe's Fleur de Sel Caramel Sauce

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's traditional French Fleur de Sel is a hand-harvested sea salt paired with smooth, luscious caramel for exquisite depth of flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Fleur de Sel Caramel Sauce!
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Trader Joe's Fleur de Sel Caramel Sauce uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
So good over ice cream or cheesecake. Melts nicely in the microwave or on the stove top. Lovely taste. I have two really small crop pots (dip size) I put fudge sauce in one and this in the other. For Christmas I made a cheesecake with homemade cherry sauce than if anyone wanted to top their own cheesecake slice they had a choice of toppings. So good and endless ideas for using.
Melanie M.
Noblesville, IN
The best, thickest, richest, salty-sweet, luxurious caramel topping on earth. I LOVE this stuff as a topping on my ice cream. Only downside is wishing it came in a less messy container, like a squeeze bottle as opposed to a jar you have to wash constantly.
Shauntee N.
This is amazing!!! It is very smooth and heats up easily. I used it to make caramel apple cider.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been making salted caramel apple bars for thanksgiving every year, and every year I would spend the night before carefully making homemade salted caramel, praying it wouldn't burn. Well now I have one less thing to stress over! This is just as good as my homemade caramel, and there's no risk of me burning it! This has become a year round staple in my house!
Aneta L.
Trader Joe's Fleur de Sel Caramel Sauce uploaded by Aneta L.
OMG. This is one of my all-time favorite TJ products. I’m so happy they have kept this around! I had this sampled on a piece of TJ Pumpkin Cheesecake the other night in the store – whoa! This is an epic addition if you like to make apple pie. Just drizzle some of this over the top before you put your crust/crumble topping on, let it bake in, and then add some more later if you want. Sooo much better than using individually wrapped store bought caramels. I’ve used this for ice cream, brownies, um… I’ve eaten it on its own many times as well!!!! So delicious cold or heated up. I can’t say enough good things about this. I worked almost a decade at a gourmet food company – they sell my favorite salted caramel spread, but for a fraction of the price and much greater availability, this is my close second favorite! Highly recommend!
Influenster M.
Good texture! I think I would try it warm next time, but very delicious! I think I would like it in a squeeze bottle!
Gillian K.
Old Bridge, NJ
Do you like making iced lattes or coffees? Don’t forget to pick this sauce up next time your shopping at TJs. You can add a scoop or drizzle over ice and basically make a cheaper version of a Starbucks drink. It’s delicious- you will not be disappointed!!
Jackie K.
Rochester, MI
If I let myself, I would eat this buy the spoon. The color, texture and taste is perfect! I love the Carmel sauce on top of ice cream or with apples. 10/10 recommend.
Kariana S.
Brooklyn
By far my favorite product that Trader Joe's sells. This is so good, I can eat it without anything else, but usually I put it on ice cream or with yogurt and berries. It has the perfect balance of salt to rich caramel flavor. Definitely recommend trying this.
Larissa B.
This caramel is amazing. It’s gooey and I would use it on everything from ice cream, to mixing it with peanut butter you name it.

Looking for your answer?