Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersTrader Joe's
Face and Body Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Trader Joe's Face and Body Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Face and Body Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Face and Body Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
Estefania K.
Seattle, WA
Trader Joe's Face and Body Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Estefania K.
I usually keep this sunscreen on m shelf. I does meet the expectations that I have of a sunscreen and the price is great! I use it mostly for my body, but sometimes on my face too. It doesn’t look very greasy, and dries after some minutes, leaving the face with a very minimum oily aspect. It doesn’t break out.
Christa Y.
Florence, SC
Trader Joe's Face and Body Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Christa Y.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I’m unsure if it says this on the bottle, but if you have any sort of healing acne or open skin, this will burn. I only wear this specific product when I’m going outside (if I know I won’t be leaving the house one day, I won’t wear it) and never on wet skin because it makes it worse. It’s thick but still pretty moisturizing to the skin. This isn’t very cheap either, so I think there are better options. I like the packaging and smell though.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
I don’t use this on a daily basis, but i love this product for going to the beach or during other outdoor activities. Has a white overcast, but can be rubber in. No irritation & is so affordable! Would buy again
Sheri T.
Works well, cheap ish, smells good , absorbs fast , dispenses well 10/10 would buy again
Sandrine M.
Very similar to Banana Boat sun scream. Thick, but could be smoother. I care mostly about price when it comes to sun screen as it tends to be over priced. I’m happy buying this product.
Leah M.
Binghamton, NY
I really enjoy this sunscreen. I only give it 4 stars because it would be perfect if it came in a higher spf. However it’s completely clear on the face and doesn’t make you greasy. It is a chemical sunscreen, if you have sensitivities.
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my all time favorite sun screen. Even though it’s creamy, it doesn’t leave a white cast. It doesn’t give your skin that gross sun screen feeling either.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
I like putting this on to protect my face. It’s a good texture and Great price. It speaks into my skin nicely
rachel C.
Northfield, OH
The product rubs in well. I picked it because it’s parabanfree and cruelty free. It’s effective and good value for the price. The bottle was easy to carry around and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Keeley L.
huntington beach
My skin burns easily but Trader Joe’s sunscreen helps protect and nourish my skin. You just have to make sure you reapply at the recommended time to keep your body and face protected. I would recommend this product because it’s relatively cheap and very effective.

Looking for your answer?