BY TRADER JOE'S #1 in Spices

This simple (yet exemplary) blend of sesame seeds (white and black), poppy seeds, dried garlic & onion, and sea salt flakes is all you need for bringing that crunchy, roasted, savory flavor to grilled chicken, buttered popcorn, baked potatoes, creamy dips, pizza dough, salad dressings, pasta, mac & cheese, or panko-breaded anything.

At Trader Joe’s, there’s only one Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend, and you’ll find it on our shelves next to everything else in our spice collection. Each 2.3-ounce glass shaker is available for less than two dollars more than nothing. (That’s $1.99.)

• Is this one of those great Trader Joe’s products that the...7 Answers
  • What are your favorite things to put the seasoning blend ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else found this just a tad too salty?2 Answers
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
I don't understand why anyone would give this product less than 5 starts because it's THAT amazing. I don't even like bagels, but I love the flavor of everything bagels, and this tastes identical! I use this every single day on eggs, avo + tomatoes and it never gets old! At this point, I buy two at a time so I never run out.
Corinne K.
I honestly don't know how I lived life before my friend introduced me to the wonder that is Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend (seriously). Seeing as how I now put this on EVERYTHING, that prior statement is by no means an exaggeration. This seasoning is LIFE-CHANGING, guys.

Not only do I put it on my homemade avocado toasts like every other millennial in the world, but I also love it as a crust for my salmon, mixed in with my mac 'n' cheese for some extra crunch and also as an extra topping for my salads and scrambled eggs. Seriously, it can be used for everything and on everything.

If you have yet to experience the amazingness of this seasoning, I highly recommend that you haul your behind to your local Trader Joe's STAT. You can thank me later.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Let me tell you... THE HYPE IS REAL!

This seasoning is absolutely delicious. My preferred way of using this is on some avocado toast. Just toast up some bread, spread some mashed avocados, and generously douse with everything but the bagel seasoning. You can even add an egg if you’re feeling fancy lol.

Highly highly recommend! This is a MUST TRY!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
This seasoning is so delicious! I am from New York so everything bagels are a staple in my diet. I even have a friend in a restaurant close to me who makes everything broccolini! It’s SO good. There are so many websites and recipients you can look up using this ingredient! I like to use mine on my bagel if there’s not enough spice lol or I use it as a topping for my popcorn. It’s so tasty! I had to check my local Trader Joe’s a few times before getting this. Happy I waited!
Afton F.
Amazing! I use this seasoning in everything! It has an amazing flavor, tastes just like an everything bagel. Being on the keto diet, I was missing bagels a lot. I made a keto bagel from Ditch the Carbs and added this. It really changed the flavor and made it even better!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very good seasoning to have in the pantry. Why? If you ever have something that is just missing a lil something and salt nor pepper can solve the case, then this will! It has so many different parts to it, that you get a varied taste with each sprinkle. Furthermore, this has so many usages such as on avocados, eggs, salads, in an actual bagel, in sandwiches, you name it...! Oh and the sprinkle is aesthetically pleasing for pics too!
Leidelin P.
Flushing, NY
if your looking for having a taste of everything bagel, this is the best add on to your eggs without having the calories of a bagel.... I love everything bagel but lets be honest, if you want to keep some pounds off stay away from bagels lol.. ANYWAYS I TRULY RECOMMEND THIS SEASONING AND THE PRICE AT $1.99 YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I have always loved everything bagels so much that I’d lick the seasoning of it up off my plate whenever I finished eating them and this seasoning is the best thing to ever happen to me. I love putting it on avocado toast, or just straight onto an avocado and eating it that way. For 1.99 it’s so worth every penny you pay and I will never not have this in my house again.
•Nikole• M.
 My family owns a bagel store room and I can honestly say that this is delicious. I didn’t expect it to be as good as the seeds I have at our business, however I got these and use it at home. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves salt, garlic, onion and basically just good flavor
Kathryn H.
Allston, MA
This is one of my favorite seasonings to use in the morning. I have always loved an everything bagel, but NOW you can have it in healthier alternatives. So I now put some avocado on ezekiel bread with maybe some lox and then sprinkle some of this on. It sprinkles evenly with the top it has on!
Assata R.
Is this one of those great Trader Joe’s products that they never have or will I be able to find this there anytime?
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
Where is the #1 place you guys like to use this? I’ve done it on toast but need some more ideas!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This seems interesting. I've never seen it. Has anyone tried it?
Brenda G.
Does it taste like bagels?
Tiana G.
What are your favorite things to put the seasoning blend on? Looking for new ideas besides avocado toast.