Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltTrader Joe's
Everyday Seasoning with Built in Grinder Use on Everything Everyday Sea Salt,mustard Seeds, Black Peppercorns,coriander,onion,garlic,paprika & Chili Pepper 23oz

by Trader Joe's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning with Built in Grinder Use on Everything Everyday Sea Salt,mustard Seeds, Black Peppercorns,coriander,onion,garlic,paprika & Chili Pepper 2.3oz!
Suhey T.
Oxnard, CA
Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning with Built in Grinder Use on Everything Everyday Sea Salt,mustard Seeds, Black Peppercorns,coriander,onion,garlic,paprika & Chili Pepper 2.3oz uploaded by Suhey T.
This is my go-to seasoning! I love that is has a little of everything. If you’re new to spices aka only use salt and pepper... I highly recommend this to “ease” into other spices! I use this on everything from eggs, pizza, pastas, and much more.
Gracie M.
minneapolis
This is pretty good. Some of the spices in it I don’t like at all though. It’s good on most stuff
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
I don’t know why but Trader Joe’s EBTB seasoning is just amazing. I put it on my eggs and avocado toast every morning. It has just the right amount of salt and is not overpowering. It’s a great value and lasts awhile. You can’t really go wrong trying it!
Tiffanie T.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I buy all of my spices from Trader Joe’s and always make sure to have this one on hand for proteins, roasted veggies & pastas! The grinder is so convenient and the taste is delicious. Would definitely recommend trying it if you’re interested, especially since most of the spices like this one are less than $2!
Stephanie P.
Avon, OH
Must have in any kitchen. We love this seasoning. Use it on burgers or in our meatloaf. Any time you need some seasoning it’s perfect!
Johana T.
Balch Springs, TX
I like that you can grind it yourself. Great for Thanksgiving cooking. One of the many seasons you'll need to make your turkey taste delish.
Emily Z.
Tampa, FL
I didn’t think this was very exciting and would not repurchase. Not bad, just not exciting. Would rather create my own spice blend. Nothing to write home about.
Amanda L.
cory lane meadowview va apartment sixteen
What a wonderful item! I really enjoyed this. no cons, it doesn't need perfection it's already great! I wouldn't improve this product as I just said. Very affordable non expensive, would highly suggest this to all of my friends and family!
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
This seasoning is great but has a little spice and I don’t like spicy. But overall adds flavor.
Jenn D.
This is probably one of my most favored seasonings from Trader Joe’s. It’s the best seasoning for roasting veggies with a little olive oil.

Looking for your answer?