BeveragesCoffee & TeaTrader Joe's

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joes Decaf Coffee Medium Roast Beans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joes Decaf Coffee Medium Roast Beans!
Ryoko M.
This was a my go to coffee when I was pregnant and nursing, and wanted a cup o' joe. All the flavor and no caffeine! Honestly one of the best tasting coffees for a decaf coffee. And for a good price too! Nice mild flavor that appeals to most palettes.
Valarie R.
This is a V E R Y mild coffee. It's great that it has no caffeine but is lacking in flavor by a lot. It smells great and the price isn't high, I would recommend this only if you do not like strong coffee and do not want any caffeine in your diet.
Sebastian A.
Yucaipa, CA
Best tasting decaf around. Great price. Great smell. Great quality beans. And it’s local
Rose L.
Medford, NJ
Good decaf coffee. Wish it had a stronger flavor like the non decaf versions but still a solid choice.
Jenny B.
Oak Hills, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Best tasting decaf. Usually decaf has a stale or chemical aftertaste. This decaf tastes rich and makes me feel like I am having real coffee. Price is fair too.
hannah V.
Saint Louis, MO
They smell absolutely amazing and taste so fresh! Grinding coffee beans has always been a great way to get a nice fresh cup of coffee, but Trader Joes Decaf Coffee Medium Roast Beans makes this ordeal even more special! These beans make the best cup of coffee i’ve ever had!
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm not a major coffee expert, but I do enjoy a nice cup of joe almost daily. I can't do caffeine, so this is my go to blend. It is much more reasonably priced than the coffee that one may buy from the grocery store. It is rich and bold without being bitter.

Looking for your answer?