Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate...
124 Reviews
5 / 5
I have pretty much loved every product I have tried from Trader Joe’s. From the produce, to the snacks, to the frozen meals, the sunscreen, to the candles…it is all good. However, my favorite product is the dark chocolate peanut butter cups. So delicious and addicting. Smooth chocolate and pb. Dark and rich flavors. I probably will never eat any other peanut butter cup again. Love these and pick up one (or more) every time I go.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Delicious and addicting treat! Truly I can not stop eating these if I buy them, they are creamy and delicious and I always need more. I do think they are expensive for the container but you can tell it is high quality peanut butter and chocolate.
5 / 5
These are my nightly indulgence. One of the few times where I prefer dark over milk chocolate. The flavors just play perfectly with one another.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These always taste fresh and crisp when bought but unfortunately for the price there needs to be more in the packaging. I love the minimal packaging inside around the chocolate, it seems so wasteful when they are individually wrapped.
5 / 5
Instead of craving Reese’s now (my favorite candy) I go to Trader Joe’s for these because they are so much more satisfying!!! Rich dark chocolate and real peanut butter mixture inside with the perfect ratio of chocolate to PB, I get these for every period week monthly because they are just a must have on hand for cramps
5 / 5
I buy these every time I go shopping at Trader Joe’s!! They are such a great snack to have on hand and taste sooo good. A great Reese’s dupe with cleaner ingredients!
5 / 5
Dark chocolate & peanut butter is the best combo! These little cups are great for after dinner snack or to keep around for a snack! They’ve only got a few ingredients and you only need a few to feel satisfied!
5 / 5
I'm not usually a fan of dark chocolate but this product is so good that its quality cannot be denied. The proportions of chocolate to peanut butter are perfect, the sweetness level is on point, the portion size of the cups is great, and there's so much complexity in the chocolate that it doesn't get boring after a while like peanut butter cups usually do. Plus it's way better priced than even a smaller portion of supermarket chocolate, so it's a good value too! Highly, highly recommended!
5 / 5
I buy these pretty frequently - they are the best peanut butter cups. The dark chocolate makes a difference. Sweet but not too sweet, and just the right size for a little treat when you have the craving. Love these!
5 / 5
These are the most addicting snack ever! The mixture of sweet and salty cures any cravings. The packaging is cute and simple just like the ingredients. These last me a while for only a few dollars! Great product