Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds, and Sea Salt and Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds - 3 Items Total uploaded by Nicoletta V.

BY TRADER JOE'S

This listing includes 3 Items Total: Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, 14 oz, Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds, 5 oz, and Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Almonds, 10 oz - Roasted almonds drenched in dark chocolate and... see more...

• I love Trader Joes but have never seen the espresso beans!! Is th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I've only tried the Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered espresso beans and they are delicious. They definitely vet my expectation. These things are very addicting. I highly recommend the dark chocolate espresso beans.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have only tried the chocolate covered espressso beans and they are so dang good! I have also tried their dark chocolate covered goji berries and honey graham crackers. I love dark chocolate and prefer it to milk chocolate so its great. The espresso beans are perfect for a little sweet snack with a kick of energy. I don't drink coffee often so I feel like these give me a little energy as the work day is rolling by. I believe they were about $3 - I honestly didn't even check as my co worker had brought some from Meijer and I loved them so I figured my TJ's would probably have them. Give them a try!
Nicoletta V.
Jacksonville,FL
I like coffee, but I wouldn't call myself a coffee lover. I love things that are covered with dark chocolate and I like the taste of coffee so I thought I would try these espresso beans: they are so yummy! I would recommend these to anyone who likes coffee or who love it! It's a nice thing to turn to if you are craving a sweet treat. It's sweet but healthy as well! Thanks Trader Joe's!
Anastasiya A.
These are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up. The chocolate is delicious and coffee flavor has a nice balance. 8 or 9 beans seem to provide the same amount of caffeine buzz I get from one cup of coffee. A+
Jordan G.
Davie, FL
Trader Joe's products are by far the best products I have ever gotten! Especially their chocolate covered espresso beans and almonds! They are extremely addicting you won't want to put them down! Recommend to anyone!
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
I love Trader Joes but have never seen the espresso beans!! Is this a seasonal product?