BY TRADER JOE'S

Crushed red peppers are hot and should be used with discretion. Their hot and spicy flavor enhances a variety of dishes. Add to pizzas, soups or sauces. Also tastes great on fish, poultry or meats. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Crushed red pepper flakes are probably some of my favorite spices. I like to use them in almost anything I make. I like a little kick of spice in my meals because it makes me drink more water and eat less! :) I like to use this in my eggs, while seasning meats, in my Asian noodle dishes, and even in soups. A little bit definitely goes a long way with this spice so beware! :)
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I love these crushed red chili pepper flakes. I honestly use them multiple times a day and find so many great uses for them - scrambled eggs, avocado toast, shaved brussel sprouts, salads, soups, taking dips up a notch, pizza, pastas... there's really not anything that doesn't taste better after a few shakes of these chili flakes!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Trader Joe's Crushed Red Chili Pepper 1.2 Ounces I love using this in my orange chicken recipe it gives the perfect amount of spice and works nicely with the sweetness of the orange sauce!!! #influenstereats
Ashleigh M.
I don’t use red pepper flakes too often, so the jar has lasted me a long time. Trader Joe’s doesn’t have the widest selection I’d spices but the ones they do offer are so cheap. I like to add this to chicken or coconut curry chicken meatballs.
Jordann I.
Weston, FL
Spicy but adds good flavor to everything, it can be easy to add too much but after a while you'll figure out how to get the right amount. Trader joes spices are great and stay fresh for a long time, and they're so cheap!