Trader Joe's Creamy Almond Butter Salted uploaded by Teodora D.

BY TRADER JOE'S #47 in Nut & Seed Butters

Trader Joe's almond butter creamy salted 1lb creamy and rich great on toast,bagels,muffins and other breakfast goodies !!! see more...

• Does anyone else have trouble with this stuff clumping up and not...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I tried it today for the first time and i was pleasantly surprised. The taste is somewhat sweet - not too much and the texture is creamy.
The only ingredients are almonds and 1% cashews. I spead it on my toast this morning and put bananas in top and it was delicious.
When you first open it, there’s a lot of oil on the top so I would suggest stirring it before using.
I purchased mine from Trader Joe’s. It was around $5. It’s definitely more pricey than peanut butter so I won’t buy it that often. It’s a healthy choice though so I definitely recommend it to people looking for a healthy toast spread or something to add to smoothies and oatmeal.

Life hack: Store it upside down in order to transfer the oil to the bottom of the jar.
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
Favorite favorite FAVORITE almond butter. Total game changer. Trader Joe's is top notch anyway, but their Almond Butter is probably my favorite product. It's not super sweet, I trust their ingredients, and look at that branding!! Stellar stuff.
Shelby C.
Perkasie, PA
Personally I feel like it’s hard to find a good almond butter, and after purchasing this I’ve found the holy grail of almond butters! I use this stuff almost everyday! I add it to oatmeal, smoothies and on toast!
Darci L.
I am always trying different almond butters and this price was too great to resist. However, the salted aspect of the almond butter was TOO much. It's unnecessary and unhealthy -- opt out. Additionally the consistency is yucky. I understand the oil is a sign of freshness, but this was too much.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is my favorite almond butter. I'm not a chunky nut butter type of girl, and I want my nut butters to be impeccably smooth. This almond butter is sooo creamy, has a really nice sweetness to it, and it super versatile for smoothies, baking, or even just on its own.
Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
This is more of a personal taste opinion more than an issue with the product. I was expecting a little more salty/nuttiness from it and I ended up with a much sweeter product. I do really enjoy the smoothness of it but would stick to a more hearty nut butter.
Heath W.
We live on this stuff. I buy 5-6 at a time. The quality is excellent, taste is perfect and texture is great. The oil rises to the top so you can reconstitute it when you use it, and it doesn't rip your toast. We've tried the Whole Foods almond butter and a few other brands, but this stuff is by far the best.
Amy T.
I heard about Almond Butter after going on a bit of a health kick. I was initially hesitant about it; as a huge peanut butter fan I just couldn't see anything replacing my beloved PB. But one day I saw it on the shelf at Trader Joe's and decided, why not? I bought it. I was again hesitant opening the jar--how would it taste? Turns out it tastes like almonds--who would have thought, right? I have tried a few different brands of Almond Butter since and Trader Joe's is by far the best in price and taste. It is quite oily (since it's natural/unprocessed), so I recommend storing it upside down--this will bring the more "solid" butter to the surface. I love to smother my daily breakfast of baked oatmeal in the stuff. It is also great on breads or on a rice cake with some dried cherries sprinkled on top. Believe it or not, I have come to love almond butter more than I ever did peanut butter. Not only is it delicious and creamy, but it's good for you as well. It provides a lot of healthy fats and protein that is especially great for starting your day or as part of a post-workout snack/meal. Some other brands of AB have left me quite disappointed (one I tossed in the trash almost immediately--such a waste but it was clumpy and did NOT taste good). I say stick to Trader Joe's; it is the best I've tried! And the best value. Just check your smile afterward--sometimes it gets stuck in my teeth!
Annie N.
This almond butter is my #1 go to. It is "whole30" approved for its natural ingredients. It doesn't separate, the consistency is perfect. Not to mention it is remarkably inexpensive compared to some of the other almond butters with not nearly as much health benefit.
kiara m.
This stuff is.. HEAVEN!!!! I love using this on multiple things, it's a great snack before a workout to get that protein in with a banana, also a great snack over a rice cake. Or even my oatmeal. It has less fat than regular peanut butter and it's such a great price !
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Does anyone else have trouble with this stuff clumping up and not being super smooth after about a week or so?