Trader Joe's Creamy Almond Butter Salted

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's almond butter creamy salted 1lb creamy and rich great on toast,bagels,muffins and other breakfast goodies !!!

Does anyone else have trouble with this stuff clumping up and not being super smooth after about a week or so?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Creamy Almond Butter Salted!
How would you rate this product?
new york
You can’t beat TJ’s price. It’s natural so it will need to be stirred. I love this almond butter. I prefer the unsalted but if you want salted, this is your almond butter.
San Diego, CA
Great flavor. Wish the oil didn’t separate and stay at the top of the jar because it makes a little bit of a mess when trying to get the actual almond butter out
I am always trying different almond butters and this price was too great to resist. However, the salted aspect of the almond butter was TOO much. It's unnecessary and unhealthy -- opt out. Additionally the consistency is yucky. I understand the oil is a sign of freshness, but this was too much.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Trader Joe's Creamy Almond Butter Salted uploaded by Olivia L.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
One of my favorite almond butters. The flavor is amazing, the consistency is great, and i love pairing it with toast and bananas. Great for cooking as well. Can’t get over how wonderful the taste is!!
Brooklyn,NY
Trader Joe's Creamy Almond Butter Salted uploaded by Teodora D.
I tried it today for the first time and i was pleasantly surprised. The taste is somewhat sweet - not too much and the texture is creamy. The only ingredients are almonds and 1% cashews. I spead it on my toast this morning and put bananas in top and it was delicious. When you first open it, there’s a lot of oil on the top so I would suggest stirring it before using. I purchased mine from Trader Joe’s. It was around $5. It’s definitely more pricey than peanut butter so I won’t buy it that often. It’s a healthy choice though so I definitely recommend it to people looking for a healthy toast spread or something to add to smoothies and oatmeal. Life hack: Store it upside down in order to transfer the oil to the bottom of the jar.
We live on this stuff. I buy 5-6 at a time. The quality is excellent, taste is perfect and texture is great. The oil rises to the top so you can reconstitute it when you use it, and it doesn't rip your toast. We've tried the Whole Foods almond butter and a few other brands, but this stuff is by far the best.
I heard about Almond Butter after going on a bit of a health kick. I was initially hesitant about it; as a huge peanut butter fan I just couldn't see anything replacing my beloved PB. But one day I saw it on the shelf at Trader Joe's and decided, why not? I bought it. I was again hesitant opening the jar--how would it taste? Turns out it tastes like almonds--who would have thought, right? I have tried a few different brands of Almond Butter since and Trader Joe's is by far the best in price and taste. It is quite oily (since it's natural/unprocessed), so I recommend storing it upside down--this will bring the more "solid" butter to the surface. I love to smother my daily breakfast of baked oatmeal in the stuff. It is also great on breads or on a rice cake with some dried cherries sprinkled on top. Believe it or not, I have come to love almond butter more than I ever did peanut butter. Not only is it delicious and creamy, but it's good for you as well. It provides a lot of healthy fats and protein that is especially great for starting your day or as part of a post-workout snack/meal. Some other brands of AB have left me quite disappointed (one I tossed in the trash almost immediately--such a waste but it was clumpy and did NOT taste good). I say stick to Trader Joe's; it is the best I've tried! And the best value. Just check your smile afterward--sometimes it gets stuck in my teeth!
Although they don't put any sweetener in it like some other brands, is absurd and an insult to call this product raw. The raw and roasted version of their almond butter taste almost identical. The flavor taste is bland and burnt! Trader Joes used to have real raw almond butter, those were the days. The price was amazing and the taste was superb. Then there was a recall somewhere of some contaminated almond butter, and the real raw almond butter was replaced by this shameful product. Hopefully one day, Trader Joes will find a way to bring us a product worthy of Raw or even Almond Butter. Until then I am stuck with a memory of what this product used to be.....
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I LOVE almond butter. It is my favorite but butter and I can eat a whole jar. And this is the only one that really taste like raw and natural almonds. The creaminess of it and it’s rich texture makes it easy to spread on toast and just easily eat it with a spoon. If you like almond butter, you will not be disappointed!
Newburyport, MA
This almond butter is definitely a better option than peanut butter however the taste is an acquired taste. Affordable and I recommend it. I'm a really picky eater so I put it in my shakes instead of using peanut butter and I can't tell the difference