Trader Joe's Creamy Almond Butter Salted uploaded by Teodora D.

BY TRADER JOE'S #41 in Nut & Seed Butters

Trader Joe's almond butter creamy salted 1lb creamy and rich great on toast,bagels,muffins and other breakfast goodies !!! see more...

• Does anyone else have trouble with this stuff clumping up...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I tried it today for the first time and i was pleasantly surprised. The taste is somewhat sweet - not too much and the texture is creamy.
The only ingredients are almonds and 1% cashews. I spead it on my toast this morning and put bananas in top and it was delicious.
When you first open it, there’s a lot of oil on the top so I would suggest stirring it before using.
I purchased mine from Trader Joe’s. It was around $5. It’s definitely more pricey than peanut butter so I won’t buy it that often. It’s a healthy choice though so I definitely recommend it to people looking for a healthy toast spread or something to add to smoothies and oatmeal.

Life hack: Store it upside down in order to transfer the oil to the bottom of the jar.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I am allergic to peanut butter and so I use Almond Butter all the time. I like this creamy version. It is convenient to pick up at Trader Joes. It does have an oil on top as many Almond Butters do. Pro Tip- store upside down and the oil will soak into the Almond Butter!
Bethany S.
Waco, TX
Favorite favorite FAVORITE almond butter. Total game changer. Trader Joe's is top notch anyway, but their Almond Butter is probably my favorite product. It's not super sweet, I trust their ingredients, and look at that branding!! Stellar stuff.
Shelby C.
Perkasie, PA
Personally I feel like it’s hard to find a good almond butter, and after purchasing this I’ve found the holy grail of almond butters! I use this stuff almost everyday! I add it to oatmeal, smoothies and on toast!
Darci L.
I am always trying different almond butters and this price was too great to resist. However, the salted aspect of the almond butter was TOO much. It's unnecessary and unhealthy -- opt out. Additionally the consistency is yucky. I understand the oil is a sign of freshness, but this was too much.
Ariana F.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite almond butter. I'm not a chunky nut butter type of girl, and I want my nut butters to be impeccably smooth. This almond butter is sooo creamy, has a really nice sweetness to it, and it super versatile for smoothies, baking, or even just on its own.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I bought this to make smoothie bowls and it’s delicious in them, but I don’t like it as a stand alone butter. It’s very oily and every time I go to use it, I have to stir it up well! It has a gritty taste alone. I would buy again to keep using it for my smoothies though!
Rachel L.
New Hartford , NY
This is more of a personal taste opinion more than an issue with the product. I was expecting a little more salty/nuttiness from it and I ended up with a much sweeter product. I do really enjoy the smoothness of it but would stick to a more hearty nut butter.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I don’t like the consistency of this almond butter, it’s so oily and runny I feel like the oil is most of the flavor... I actually threw it out after keeping it for about a month and not using it, because it was just so unappealing to me.
Heath W.
We live on this stuff. I buy 5-6 at a time. The quality is excellent, taste is perfect and texture is great. The oil rises to the top so you can reconstitute it when you use it, and it doesn't rip your toast. We've tried the Whole Foods almond butter and a few other brands, but this stuff is by far the best.
Rachel W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Does anyone else have trouble with this stuff clumping up and not being super smooth after about a week or so?