BY TRADER JOE'S

Trader Joe's almond butter creamy unsalted 1lb creamy and rich great on toast,bagels,muffins and other breakfast goodies !!! see more...

Estella H.
Love these almond butters. I actually bought the unsalted one on accident and it has the same great texture as the other but I just prefer the flavor of the one with added salt.
I did use it all but found myself adding a pinch of Himalayan Pink salt to it.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite almond butter to buy. I love that there's no salt and the texture has almost a little grit to it, it's not chunky but some bits give you that real almond texture. And I love that!
Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I like how this is made of one ingredient, almonds. It’s natural and there is no salt added. This is great for baking, spreading on toast, or mixing in smoothies. It’s simple which I like. Most brands add other stuff to their spread.
Emily S.
Redding , CA
I love this almond butter. It’s creamy and you don’t have to stir it! It stays smooth until you reach the bottom of the jar. Best tasting almond butter out there! So affordable

Amazon