BY TRADER JOE'S

A great salsa with chips or added to baked potatoes or veggies. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm obsessed with this salsa!! It's amazing with chips or as a topping on a quesadilla or Mexican style salad. It's naturally sweet from the corn but also a little spicy.. I buy this almost every time I'm at trader joes! Definitely recommend.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is amazing. It's the perfect amount of spice! I love using this as salsa (duh). But also as salad dressing! It adds the perfect spice to salad and makes eating healthy less boring .
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
This is a very tasty untraditional salsa that is heavy on the corn. Goes great on tortilla chips or as an alternative sauce on tacos or with grilled chicken. Good price too!
Brooke M.
Arlington, TX
Ya'll-- This stuff is addicting and delicious!! I buy 2 jars at a time to ensure I have a back up!! I use it as a dip on my tortilla chips and it is great. Sweet from all the corn but also has a great spice kick. I also take this to ALL pot lucks, big hit! The fact that this jar is only $2.79 @ TJ is incredible!! I will say that I prefer this dip room temp, rather than cold.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
This salsa is killer. There is a smokey taste that elevates it. It is incredible with chips, but I feel like I could literally just eat spoonfuls of it. The ingredients are clean which I also appreciate, and the taste just can't be beat. It's definitely not your traditional light and fresh salsa, but this spicy and savory cowboy caviar leaves nothing to miss.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I got to try this when they were doing samples - I immediately bought one. This stuff is soooo good! Yum! It's great as a dip, as a dressing, as an addition to food - you name it.

It does have a bite though! I love spicy food and I found this to have a bite. Definitely recommend.

Good macros too!
Michaela C.
I liked the Trader Joe's Cowboy Caviar, but I did think it was a touch on the smoky side for me.  I think I would like it better if I mixed in more black beans.  We liked it with the Trader Joe's Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.  It makes a nice change from standard salsa.
Sarah M.
Love this salsa!! Tastes amazing and has a good mix of beans and corn. Is definitely spicy! Has great flavor and would be great as a dip or as a sauce. It is healthy, low calorie and very versatile.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I sampled the cowboy caviar at TJ's and it was mixed with cheddar cheese as a warm dip. It was just delicious! I then got it to make as a dip for a party because it was that good. Reasonably priced and honestly very versatile!
Kat J.
TX
When the jar of cowboy caviar starts to run low in my household, we have a major problem... I absolutely LOVE this stuff and must always have a backup jar on hand! It's delicious on its own with chips, but I enjoy it best spread out over a quesadilla (TJ brand frozen quesadillas work marvelously with this!) Just enough of a kick to keep it flavorful without getting lost in the spice, this beautiful array of beans and corn is a staple for me. After one bite, I think it will be one for you too.