BY TRADER JOE'S

A great salsa with chips or added to baked potatoes or veggies. see more...

• What's your favorite way to use Cowboy Caviar?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
Ya'll-- This stuff is addicting and delicious!! I buy 2 jars at a time to ensure I have a back up!! I use it as a dip on my tortilla chips and it is great. Sweet from all the corn but also has a great spice kick. I also take this to ALL pot lucks, big hit! The fact that this jar is only $2.79 @ TJ is incredible!! I will say that I prefer this dip room temp, rather than cold.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
This salsa is killer. There is a smokey taste that elevates it. It is incredible with chips, but I feel like I could literally just eat spoonfuls of it. The ingredients are clean which I also appreciate, and the taste just can't be beat. It's definitely not your traditional light and fresh salsa, but this spicy and savory cowboy caviar leaves nothing to miss.
Sarah M.
Love this salsa!! Tastes amazing and has a good mix of beans and corn. Is definitely spicy! Has great flavor and would be great as a dip or as a sauce. It is healthy, low calorie and very versatile.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I sampled the cowboy caviar at TJ's and it was mixed with cheddar cheese as a warm dip. It was just delicious! I then got it to make as a dip for a party because it was that good. Reasonably priced and honestly very versatile!
weglowup n.
the best salsa and with such a kind price. Love its hot kick and yet still sweetness from corns. Definitely good value and so good for my breakfast toast with egg and avocado! one of my top TJ purchases all time
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
When the jar of cowboy caviar starts to run low in my household, we have a major problem... I absolutely LOVE this stuff and must always have a backup jar on hand! It's delicious on its own with chips, but I enjoy it best spread out over a quesadilla (TJ brand frozen quesadillas work marvelously with this!) Just enough of a kick to keep it flavorful without getting lost in the spice, this beautiful array of beans and corn is a staple for me. After one bite, I think it will be one for you too.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
I got to try this when they were doing samples - I immediately bought one. This stuff is soooo good! Yum! It's great as a dip, as a dressing, as an addition to food - you name it.

It does have a bite though! I love spicy food and I found this to have a bite. Definitely recommend.

Good macros too!
Michaela C.
I liked the Trader Joe's Cowboy Caviar, but I did think it was a touch on the smoky side for me.  I think I would like it better if I mixed in more black beans.  We liked it with the Trader Joe's Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.  It makes a nice change from standard salsa.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
First things I should point out is that I DON'T Like Beans.

This salsa dip is chunky and perfect for a more substantial snack. It's nice and smoky with a bit of a spicy kick. If you don't like beans then still give this salsa a try because you can't even notice it. If you do, it won't turn you off... hopefully !
Jayme H.
This is addicting. It's perfect as a dip for parties or as a topper on Mexican food like quesadillas and taco salads. It's a bit heavy on the corn, but that may just be a personal preference. I'd consider this to be a medium salsa with a smoky flavor.
Michaela C.
What's your favorite way to use Cowboy Caviar?