BY TRADER JOE'S

A great salsa with chips or added to baked potatoes or veggies. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm obsessed with this salsa!! It's amazing with chips or as a topping on a quesadilla or Mexican style salad. It's naturally sweet from the corn but also a little spicy.. I buy this almost every time I'm at trader joes! Definitely recommend.
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is amazing. It's the perfect amount of spice! I love using this as salsa (duh). But also as salad dressing! It adds the perfect spice to salad and makes eating healthy less boring .
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
My roommate always bought this and I had to steal it because I didnt have a car to go to TJ lolol. Absolutely delicious, I enjoy it on top of salads, tacos, or just as a side salad.
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
This is a very tasty untraditional salsa that is heavy on the corn. Goes great on tortilla chips or as an alternative sauce on tacos or with grilled chicken. Good price too!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
First things I should point out is that I DON'T Like Beans.

This salsa dip is chunky and perfect for a more substantial snack. It's nice and smoky with a bit of a spicy kick. If you don't like beans then still give this salsa a try because you can't even notice it. If you do, it won't turn you off... hopefully !
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Cowboy Caviar is one of my favorite snacks. It can be pricey to buy per pound and I don't always feel like making it from scratch. The Trader Joe's version is a quick alternative but doesn't have that fresh flavor and crunchy bite from the vegetables. It's still yummy!
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
This is addicting. It's perfect as a dip for parties or as a topper on Mexican food like quesadillas and taco salads. It's a bit heavy on the corn, but that may just be a personal preference. I'd consider this to be a medium salsa with a smoky flavor.
Christin M.
Christin M.
Columbus
This stuff is delicious!! I have bought it to bring to parties and to give to family members because I am so obsessed with it. I could eat a whole jar in one sitting easily. It is great with chips or on a taco salad. I would for sure recommend this to others and think everyone should give it a try!
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
This salsa is SO yummy! Nice and chunky, not watered down like most salsas. No weird ingredients added and has a kick of spice! Perfect for dipping with chips, on tacos, eggs, mixed with regular salsa - SO good!!!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
To be honest I'm not really a fan of this. The rest of my family loves it which is why I get it. I don't like the texture or the flavor. It's not very expensive though and I suppose it makes a nice Party dip.