BY TRADER JOE'S

Not all salsa are made with tomatoes! Popular recipes found throughout Mexico & the Tex-Mex border region contain everything but the tomato. We searched for a tomato-less salsa & found a unique recipe with corn, red bell peppers, onion & jalapeno... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Trader Joe very rarely lets me down on there items but this one did. I have heard so many great things about the corn salsa so I decided to try it. Yuck! It has a super sweet taste. Like a sugar taste. I used it on a taco and had to scoop it out. Overly sweet. Won’t buy again.
Patricia G.
This salsa is amazing!! I use it to make a burrito bowl at home! The corn is sweet and the peppers are also sweet with a hint of spice. I don't like peppers very much, and I do not find them overpowering! And you seriously can not beat the price!!
Christin M.
Columbus
This stuff is like crack to me. It is so delicious and I could eat a whole jar in one sitting easily. Its sweet and good just to eat as a snack with chips or it is wonderful to but on beans and rice or tacos. Trader Joe's knows how to do salsa. I have bought this for several people and they have all loved it as well. Everyone should give this a try!
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
Omg. This salsa is so delicious. It has just a little kick to it. It's great with chips, on salads, over rice. Anything you would use salsa for. And being a trader joe brand it's so reasonably priced. I always stock up on these when I got there.
Caitlin F.
This is so good! My favorite thing to do is warm it up and have it on my eggs in the morning.