Trader Joe's Corn and Chile Tomato-less Salsa 13.75 oz uploaded by Fox M.

BY TRADER JOE'S #55 in Salsa

Not all salsa are made with tomatoes! Popular recipes found throughout Mexico & the Tex-Mex border region contain everything but the tomato. We searched for a tomato-less salsa & found a unique recipe with corn, red bell peppers, onion & jalapeno... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
While this salsa is often a bit sweet, I love it and am addicted to it. It's hard to put it down when eating alone with chips. It also makes a tasty salad topping that I don't feel so bad about adding. I've mixed it with corn bread to make my cornbread "fancy" and impress my friends. For the price, you can't beat it (less than $3.00). You really get a mouth full of flavor, sweet, corn, a bit of spice and some other flavors that mix incredibly well.
camille d.
federal way
YOU GUYS. You need this in your life. I know it looks and sounds off putting with all the corn, but it’s just the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. It gets quite addicting. Pairs well with the black bean and quinoa chips.
Fox M.
This is SWEET. I'm not a fan of it alone, HOWEVER, they had a recipe for this amazing veggie-heavy coleslaw like thing (see picture) and THAT is what makes this corn salsa so bomb! Next time you run to TJ's, get the stuff to make that...and you're welcome.
Elizabeth S.
NEW YORK, NY
It is very rare for me to find a TJ product that I don't like. That being said, this is one of those products. It's sweet but spicy -- I usually love corn salsa but this one just has an odd flavor. It was cheap but I would not repurchase again. Overall, I would not recommend.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
First, this is a great condiment for nachos, taco salads, fajitas. It’s a little sweet for me by itself, but I add hot sauce to everything. My boyfriend loves it with tortilla chips while watching sports. It’s a great dip option that’s low in calories.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This is scary good. I absolutely cannot put it down. Do not let the "salsa" part fool you- there is nothing healthy about this, but if you don't care about that then definitely go buy 20 jars of this right now!
Brooke A.
Goshen, NY
I found this salsa to be too sweet for my liking when paired along with chips. I did put it over a “Mexican style” salad with beans and avocado before and it wasn’t bad. Not very good on its own however.
Patricia G.
This salsa is amazing!! I use it to make a burrito bowl at home! The corn is sweet and the peppers are also sweet with a hint of spice. I don't like peppers very much, and I do not find them overpowering! And you seriously can not beat the price!!
Christin M.
Columbus
This stuff is like crack to me. It is so delicious and I could eat a whole jar in one sitting easily. Its sweet and good just to eat as a snack with chips or it is wonderful to but on beans and rice or tacos. Trader Joe's knows how to do salsa. I have bought this for several people and they have all loved it as well. Everyone should give this a try!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Trader Joe very rarely lets me down on there items but this one did. I have heard so many great things about the corn salsa so I decided to try it. Yuck! It has a super sweet taste. Like a sugar taste. I used it on a taco and had to scoop it out. Overly sweet. Won’t buy again.